• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Pokemon For Breeding Being Given Away

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hi everyone,

I have seen threads where you can get pokemon for breeding in return for PC, however, in this thread, I am not looking for any good pokemon in return, nor am I looking for PC.

These pokemon are all spares from breeding, the majority are female so you can re-breed yourself if you want and they all come with a minimum of 4IVs. All the max IVs will be next to the pokemon so you can see what is missing.

The majority of the abilities and natures are perfect and a lot of them come with egg moves. The pokemon are all at level 1.

I will not put a limit on how many you can ask for, but please do be considerate of others and don't ask for about 15-20 in one go.

Please remember, these pokemon aren’t perfect, they are meant to help with easing the process of breeding.

I hope this thread can go well, if not, at least I tried to help out my fellow poke trainers.

If you see something that interests you, can you please write the code F (Female) or M (Male) followed by the row number, or just write down what you want, either or is fine.

The link for all the pokemon available is below.

Thanks and happy breeding.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1lttmoKl4gW-q4twSakJsPG9wdlzYvA1VY-Z35e2ig/edit?usp=sharing

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Just want to double check, you are aware I have given away the female Pinsir, only males left, if this still interests you, give me your FC and IGN and we can get them traded to you :)

Last edited:

Emopau

Youngster Joey
Credits
yeah i dont mind if its female or male, coz i have 6iv ditto :) my fc is 2793-1501-0398 ign:emopau will let u know im online coz working right now :)

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
yeah i dont mind if its female or male, coz i have 6iv ditto :) my fc is 2793-1501-0398 ign:emopau will let u know im online coz working right now :)
I have added you, I will be free for a couple of hours but then I'll have work, so let me know when you are free.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Could I have 9,19,25,29,31,33,47? Thx so much!

FonZ

Youngster Joey
Credits
hey, I'm new here, so I don't know if just anyone can get these, but I would like:
No. 13
Gothita1BoldShadow tagPound5IV-HP/D/SA/SD/S
No. 23
Magikarp1JollySwift SwimSplash4IV-HP/A/SA/S
No. 48:
Timburr 1
Adamant Sheer ForcePoundLeerMach PunchDrain Punch5IV-HP/A/D/SD/S
No. 53
Yanma1ModestSpeed BoostTackleForesight5IV-HP/A/D/SD/S

Thx in advance :3

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
hey, I'm new here, so I don't know if just anyone can get these, but I would like:
No. 13
Gothita1BoldShadow tagPound5IV-HP/D/SA/SD/S
No. 23
Magikarp1JollySwift SwimSplash4IV-HP/A/SA/S
No. 48:
Timburr 1
Adamant Sheer ForcePoundLeerMach PunchDrain Punch5IV-HP/A/D/SD/S
No. 53
Yanma1ModestSpeed BoostTackleForesight5IV-HP/A/D/SD/S

Thx in advance :3
@FonZ sure thing, just give me a shout when you're on and we can get down to trading :)