• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Pokemon for League of Legends players

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am attempting to cash out and am 400 pc shy. The only thing I have to sell is two worthless mewtwos. BUT if you buy a mewtwo for 200pc I will throw in one League of Legends skin code, (codes have been verified).
to recap: buy a Mewtwo, get a LoL skin code free. (No relative IV's)

Buy a Modest Lvl 70 Mewtwo for 200 PC and receive LoL Riot Blitzcrank skin code free.

or

Buy a Jolly Lvl 92 Mewtwo for 200 PC and receive LoL Arcade Hecarim skin code free.

or

Buy both Mewtwos for 400 PC and receive both codes free.

First person to post will get priority!!!
*Hopefully not breaking any rules*

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I am attempting to cash out and am 400 pc shy. The only thing I have to sell is two worthless mewtwos. BUT if you buy a mewtwo for 200pc I will throw in one League of Legends skin code, (codes have been verified).
to recap: buy a Mewtwo, get a LoL skin code free. (No relative IV's)

Buy a Modest Lvl 70 Mewtwo for 200 PC and receive LoL Riot Blitzcrank skin code free.

or

Buy a Jolly Lvl 92 Mewtwo for 200 PC and receive LoL Arcade Hecarim skin code free.

or

Buy both Mewtwos for 400 PC and receive both codes free.

First person to post will get priority!!!
*Hopefully not breaking any rules*
i'd like to get that blitzcrank code dude :D (dont really care for the mewtwo xD)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I'll take the hecarim code :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
UGH YOU JERKS I LOVE HECARIM
lmao.

and do you play league now?

Pokeghd

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i'd like to get that blitzcrank code dude :D (dont really care for the mewtwo xD)[/QUOTE
I'll take the hecarim code :)
Those codes are yours, I will send them tomorrow morning at 6am MST when I get home. I didn't figure anyone wanted the mewtwo. But I figured I couldn't sell LOL stuff alone on a pokemon website :p

testing