• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon for Sun/Moon

Spanktuary24

Youngster Joey
Credits
Looking to buy a few pokemon. Can I get them all under the OT: Nick and if they can have pokerus that would legit. Thanks.

Nickname: Gumdrop
Shiny Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Earthquake

Nickname: Snuggles
Bewear @ Assault Vest
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Return
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Claw

Nickname: Tony
Shiny Incineroar @ Expert Belt
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 252 Atk / 168 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Darkest Lariat
- Cross Chop
- U-Turn

Nickname: Jaws
Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Blast

Cpt Crunch
Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Return
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack

IGN: Nick
FC: 5043-6400-9343

BassoTara

Youngster Joey
Credits
EDIT: I removed my thread link, I can still send it to you via pm if you want to check it out.
My price for each Pokémon is 100, but if you buy 5 I'll give you one for free, and you can get another one for free if you buy from me for the first time, so the actual price would be 500 for these and other 2 extra Pokémon or 400 for these only.
If you choose to buy from me, however, I won't be able to gen them until 2 hours from now, cause I'm not home at the moment

Last edited:

Metal_matty

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, this is a link to my thread.
My price for each Pokémon is 400, but if you buy 5 I'll give you one for free, and you can get another one for free if you buy from me for the first time, so the actual price would be 500 for these and other 2 Pokémon or 400 for these only.
If you choose to buy from me, however, I won't be able to gen them until 2 hours from now, cause I'm not home at the moment
u're breaking rules you can't publish ur shop here

testing