• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Go APK Download - Official Release Soon

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Whats up guys!
Pokemon Go is finally here. My first impressions are good,but I've only played for a few minutes so the hype train may need some time to slow down before i can give any sort of review.

You can download a copy of the APK file for android here.

My guess is that the game will be officially realeased very soon. It may already be on google plan and IOS appstore by the time you are reading this. Check it out, let me know what you guys think below! Also let me know what role you want to see this game play in the Perfect Pokemon community!​

Attachments

• DOWNLOAD.png
    DOWNLOAD.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 25,844

Marc

Pokémon Champion
Dex Contributor
Credits
Had a bit of fun with this in the UK yesterday, my next door neighbour's house is apparently a gym too which is cool

JU2T1C3

Youngster Joey
Credits

Whats up guys!
Pokemon Go is finally hear. My first impressions are good,but I've only played for a few minutes so the hype train may need some time to slow down before i can give any sort of review.

You can download a copy of the APK file for android here.

My guess is that the game will be officially realeased very soon. It may already be on google plan and IOS appstore by the time you are reading this. Check it out, let me know what you guys think below! Also let me know what role you want to see this game play in the Perfect Pokemon community!​
I have no pokecentre or pokeshop within 10km of me >(

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
If you're getting and error when trying to download this app "not available on your device" or "not available in your region" try this: https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4rfahh/pokemon_go_has_released/d50njqn

You select your region and download the app that way. I have it working and was getting the error what the app wasn't compatible with any of my devices.

If you need help setting it up, I can walk you through it. :)