• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon is coming to Netflix!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
The nostalgia returns to a device near you!
As of today, March 1st, anyone with a netflix account can stream the first and fourteenth season of pokemon! For all us pokemon fans this is great since before this there was no other way to view these original episodes other than through pokemon.tv or through an illegal streaming website. Along with these two seasons fans will also be able to watch the two Black and White movies, Pokémon the Movie: Black—Victini and Reshiram and Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom. Would you think netflix will post the other seasons eventually? Comment below!

Our Source: http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/02/27/pokemon-is-coming-to-netflix/

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Yay! *bum bum bu bum!* I wanna be, the very best! Like no one ever was! *bu du bu dum* To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
OR, another way to watch the first season is if you still have some of the episodes on VHS... Like I do... At my parents house... :p

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
That's great( Well I don't have Netflix so it doesn't really affect me), but why have such a big gap between seasons?

RuggedClaw

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
or you can just download XBMC and watch ALL seasons for free. :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits