• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire gameplay

Darth Vader

Youngster Joey
Credits
alpha is the begining and omega is the end so alpha saphire is maybe how the world was created and omega ruby is about the end???

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
One thing I'm hopin for is Colosseum and XD Remakes to go alongside this as they were also Gen 3 games. Ooh chills. Mega Shadow Pokemon. Theres somethin creepy. But kinda contradictory too. But imagine having Shadow Lugia on your DS.

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I hope they allow multiple mega evolutions. I mean you can have multiple bonds with multiple pokemon. I know its to limit the game mechanics, but if it was Real Pokemon, there would be no reason not to.

Zigzagar

Youngster Joey
Credits
I want more customization in OR/AS
I mostly want a shirtless option for customization because Shirtless = Hot and Awesome

Brendan is already too hot that he deserves to have his shirt right off

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Its a nice idea but at some point all the game trainers would have to be at LV100, which they would never do outside of a battle tower type place.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I hope they allow multiple mega evolutions. I mean you can have multiple bonds with multiple pokemon. I know its to limit the game mechanics, but if it was Real Pokemon, there would be no reason not to.
that would break the game (from a battling point of view). Thats y they only allow one .-.

testing