• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Pokemon QUIZ - Are you a newbie or a pro?

Wafflecakes

Youngster Joey
Credits

Hi all!

I would like to present to you the Pokemon Quiz, a website where you can test your general knowledge on the game, see how many of the 151 original first generation Pokemon you can name, and find out which Pokemon you are! You can challenge your friends and try to make it into the top 100 leaderboard!​

Click any of the images below to start a quiz:

All quizzes can also be found at www.pokemonquiz.net. Share your scores below and let's see who can get the best scores!​

Wafflecakes

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
jwGzMWT.png

took the general quiz, good site liked how it was designed

Ducke

Pokémon Trainer
Trusted Seller
Credits
I took the "Which Pokemon Are You?" quiz and I got Machamp. I wanted something else, but I guess I'm stronk :D

Mr. Mister

Youngster Joey
Credits
I took the General quiz and got a score of 100% The one about "which of the listed Pokemon weighs the most?" had me thinking for a while, but I took a logical guess and was correct. The other one that almost got me was the regions. I only can remember the first generation region and obviously, the current generation's, but the others, I keep getting mixed around. But I went with my gut and was proven right.

Wafflecakes

Youngster Joey
Credits
I took the General quiz and got a score of 100% The one about "which of the listed Pokemon weighs the most?" had me thinking for a while, but I took a logical guess and was correct. The other one that almost got me was the regions. I only can remember the first generation region and obviously, the current generation's, but the others, I keep getting mixed around. But I went with my gut and was proven right.

Very nice! And which Pokemon are you?

testing