• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Snakewood Storylocke!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey guys! Before I kick this off, I just wanted to tell you guys a little bit about the ROM and the challenge :p

I have played a bit of this hack before, also a nuzlocke, but I lost that quite quickly xD. This is actually quite a difficult game to nuzlocke, even with past experience (I'm thinking ahead to the Jynx lookalikes near Rustboro that swept my team the first time around) but I hope I don't fail too badly xD. If you don't know what a Storylocke is, it's basically where I do a normal run of the game but I have to create a story based on the trainers and Pokemon I meet. E.g. give them personalities, etc.

Standard nuzlocke rules will apply for this run and nothing more - trust me, this game is hard enough as it is anyway xD

1. You must catch the first Pokemon you encounter at every new area, if you fail to do this you can't catch another Pokemon in that area.
2. If your Pokemon faints it is classed as a death, therefore you must release/ put it in a "death" box.
3. Nickname all your Pokemon.
4. Dupes Clause. If I have already caught my first encounter, determined by the little poke ball beside the hp bar, I can re-encounter a Pokemon in that area.

With all of that out of the way, let's get going!

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_064fde1.png

I'd tell you if I knew to be honest, I just seem to have woken up as well.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_07a1efd.png

The last few days seem like a blur to me too... Have fun remembering, I just wanna get out of here.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_084338e.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_095e504.png

OMG A ZOMBIE DEATH MECHA-BULBASAUR!
/me hides

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_106d48b.png

No, this is clearly just the common cold, what do you think Q_Q.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_113eea7.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_12ed036.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_135fdfc.png

From my lack of memory and your clear blindness of the antichrist next to you, I think Pokemon being dead is pretty believable at this point.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_14bddb6.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_1513b4b.png

Well this is true, I'll give you that, but I'm assuming that you have no idea what could be causing this :/

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_16a5fe7.png

Boy, always have been, always will be. hopefully

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_172e375.png

Ok, let's see...

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_18a1906.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_19a6afb.png

Mr.Salt, that's me, but call me Matt.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_2062544.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_2170447.png

Oh well, at least we're in Littleroot Town!

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_22e9875.png

Its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_23e1531.png

I've got a feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore...

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_24b0ed0.png

3 Pokeballs just lying on the ground? Don't mind me guys...

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_25fa593.png

I have a strange feeling this isn't the lab anymore.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_262b5af.png

You and me both - I don't even know what the hell's going on. The professor is being attacked by a zombie death mecha-Bulbasaur and I've woken up in a cave town.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_275364d.png

Matt + Prolonged exposure to fumes = a big no no tyvm.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_2832aed.png

I may have been knocked unconscious, but even I know who this is...

Which starter will Matt/Mr.Salt choose? Will he ever find the source of the zombie death mecha-Bulbasaur? Find out next time to see if we get any answers!

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey guys! Before I kick this off, I just wanted to tell you guys a little bit about the ROM and the challenge :p

I have played a bit of this hack before, also a nuzlocke, but I lost that quite quickly xD. This is actually quite a difficult game to nuzlocke, even with past experience (I'm thinking ahead to the Jynx lookalikes near Rustboro that swept my team the first time around) but I hope I don't fail too badly xD. If you don't know what a Storylocke is, it's basically where I do a normal run of the game but I have to create a story based on the trainers and Pokemon I meet. E.g. give them personalities, etc.

Standard nuzlocke rules will apply for this run and nothing more - trust me, this game is hard enough as it is anyway xD

1. You must catch the first Pokemon you encounter at every new area, if you fail to do this you can't catch another Pokemon in that area.
2. If your Pokemon faints it is classed as a death, therefore you must release/ put it in a "death" box.
3. Nickname all your Pokemon.
4. Dupes Clause. If I have already caught my first encounter, determined by the little poke ball beside the hp bar, I can re-encounter a Pokemon in that area.

With all of that out of the way, let's get going!

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_064fde1.png

I'd tell you if I knew to be honest, I just seem to have woken up as well.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_07a1efd.png

The last few days seem like a blur to me too... Have fun remembering, I just wanna get out of here.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_084338e.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_095e504.png

OMG A ZOMBIE DEATH MECHA-BULBASAUR!
/me hides

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_106d48b.png

No, this is clearly just the common cold, what do you think Q_Q.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_113eea7.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_12ed036.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_135fdfc.png

From my lack of memory and your clear blindness of the antichrist next to you, I think Pokemon being dead is pretty believable at this point.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_14bddb6.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_1513b4b.png

Well this is true, I'll give you that, but I'm assuming that you have no idea what could be causing this :/

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_16a5fe7.png

Boy, always have been, always will be. hopefully

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_172e375.png

Ok, let's see...

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_18a1906.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_19a6afb.png

Mr.Salt, that's me, but call me Matt.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_2062544.png
PokemonSnakewoodFixed_2170447.png

Oh well, at least we're in Littleroot Town!

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_22e9875.png

Its-a-trap-what-happens-when-advertisers-dont-meet-twitters-spending-quotas.jpg

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_23e1531.png

I've got a feeling we aren't in Kansas anymore...

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_24b0ed0.png

3 Pokeballs just lying on the ground? Don't mind me guys...

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_25fa593.png

I have a strange feeling this isn't the lab anymore.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_262b5af.png

You and me both - I don't even know what the hell's going on. The professor is being attacked by a zombie death mecha-Bulbasaur and I've woken up in a cave town.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_275364d.png

Matt + Prolonged exposure to fumes = a big no no tyvm.

PokemonSnakewoodFixed_2832aed.png

I may have been knocked unconscious, but even I know who this is...

Which starter will Matt/Mr.Salt choose? Will he ever find the source of the zombie death mecha-Bulbasaur? Find out next time to see if we get any answers!
Choose Baltoy!

testing