• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Pokemon Y Random Monotype Nuzlocke

Rias Gremory

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I am doing a pokemon y monotype nuzlocke. The type and pokemon i have to use were completely randomized. All legends and NFEs were excluded from the randomizer as i will start out with the base forms of the mons anyways.

Type: Fire
Pokemon:
Growlithe(starter), Darumaka, Slugma, Litleo, Numel Vulpix, Torkoal, Houndour, Litwick, Heatmor, Larvesta, Ponyta.

If you are willing to BREED 1 of the 12 fire types listed above then i will gladly accept them. Reason for breeding is that they have to be in egg form so they don't get boosted experience.

Rules:
1-Get 1 new pokemon with each new route.(Must catch first pokemon then switch it out for one of the fire types)
2-Experience Share has to be turned off.
3-Once a pokemon faints in battle they are considered dead and must be placed in a Death box.
4-If all party members faint the nuzlocke is considered to be over.
5-Can only use each towns pokecentre 3 times.(using the pokemart inside the pokecentre does not count as using the centre.)
6-Can only carry a total of 30 potions at once.

testing