• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active [POLL] What would you like to see from the site YouTube?

What content would you like us to produce?

• Total voters

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey guys! This is one of your YouTube Content Managers, speaking for both myself and @Yungfaux and we are looking for your opinion! In the last several months when we've had access to the account, my primary concern was uploading the PPPodcast as well as the Tournament Finals which I collaborate with tournament winners to produce and upload. To this point, Yung has focused on more news oriented videos, although he has been absent for the past few weeks for understandable reasons.

So why are we posting this thread? Well, I've had a few ideas on how I want to expand the YouTube for a while now but we want your thoughts on what content you guys would like to see us publish! Either vote for one or more (multiple votes are allowed) of the suggestions in the poll above, or comment with another suggestion you may have! We will take most suggestions, although in-game content will be slightly harder to produce due to neither of us having a capture card.

Please vote and comment!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I wanted to do a team building series but you had said you also had one in mind

Is that actually going to happen?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I wanted to do a team building series but you had said you also had one in mind

Is that actually going to happen?
It'll mainly come down to actually finding time in the other tier leader's schedules to be honest... I don't mind if you want to submit those videos, but I'll probably need to chase the other leaders up in the near future to make those vids.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
It'll mainly come down to actually finding time in the other tier leader's schedules to be honest... I don't mind if you want to submit those videos, but I'll probably need to chase the other leaders up in the near future to make those vids.

Why do I need tier leaders? I just want to build teams with other users using their favorite pokemon, Idc who they are as long as they want to do it

i told you the premise already lol, I just don't want to do it if you already had a teambuilding series in mind like you said you did

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Why do I need tier leaders? I just want to build teams with other users using their favorite pokemon, Idc who they are as long as they want to do it

i told you the premise already lol, I just don't want to do it if you already had a teambuilding series in mind like you said you did
Oh no lol, not what I meant xD

I mean for my teambuilding series, it would mainly be to get people interested with all the different tiers so I'd probably do them alongside the leader of the tier to get someone with good knowledge of the tier helping me out and giving their advice.

I don't mind what you do, the premise sounded fine :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Oh no lol, not what I meant xD

I mean for my teambuilding series, it would mainly be to get people interested with all the different tiers so I'd probably do them alongside the leader of the tier to get someone with good knowledge of the tier helping me out and giving their advice.

I don't mind what you do, the premise sounded fine :)

Yeah but I think two team building series is redundant tbh, Seems too concentrated so you can just do yours

But if things change lmk

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Yo i like the sound of everything thats been mentioned.

I don't think 2 team building series would be too congested, if anything it would increase the amount of vids available for people to watch in their sub box which allows them to binge watch.

Maybe make them slightly different but getting two experts on two different team building series would be a good thing for sure.

I don't know if you guys have seen this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/EXPNU

They're a pokemon battling league with sports station like coverage of the actual league as in they have news stories/draft recaps/power rankings. I think doing that on the PP channel for the PBL could be beneficial as well as posting battles.

Some crazy series like a person trying to beat all 18 gyms using only 1 team of six pokemon would be cool to watch and LP's and WIFI battles are always good content, especially if we get some of the experienced battlers to commentate and people can learn from them.

Reactions: Dom

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welllllll a vote for " other " could mean something that was said in the thread but not in the list :p
I get that part xD but

or comment with another suggestion you may have!

JS if you agree with something in the thread, you may as well expand on it instead of just leaving me to guess :p xD

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits

Ugh this shits hard to do on a phone blehhhh anyways @Matt_192 i like doms idea i think it would be far more interesting making odd pokemon work then ones we alrdy know do

Uhhhh to add on i think mebbe a vid or 2 on gym teams how they are made wt to consider etc....mebbe take some gym teams and use them as examples and examine them :p if the issue is finding gym leaders willing to share teams ill throw my 2 ( fire and ghost ) out there for that useage

Edit: make that 3 with electric if i can make matty find his sets

Reactions: Dom

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Ugh this shits hard to do on a phone blehhhh anyways @Matt_192 i like doms idea i think it would be far more interesting making odd pokemon work then ones we alrdy know do

Uhhhh to add on i think mebbe a vid or 2 on gym teams how they are made wt to consider etc....mebbe take some gym teams and use them as examples and examine them :p if the issue is finding gym leaders willing to share teams ill throw my 2 ( fire and ghost ) out there for that useage
I'm pretty sure everyone knows my gym team by now... I MIGHT be willing to share ;)

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Y not throw in some tourny, gym, and team battle videos too? Something to entice the viewers into joining PP, as well as give them an idea of what we do here for fun.
So long as people remember to save ther videos lol.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

Edit: make that 3 with electric if i can make matty find his sets
Sounds good, I have a spare Dark type team or two lying around (on the off-chance that I didn't delete them) and most know my Fighting team anyway :p.

Y not throw in some tourny, gym, and team battle videos too? Something to entice the viewers into joining PP, as well as give them an idea of what we do here for fun.
So long as people remember to save ther videos lol.
Tournament stuff is basically being covered, unless you want semis/quarters matches and things like that. As for the other battles, I totally agree with putting those up :)

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
Sounds good, I have a spare Dark type team or two lying around (on the off-chance that I didn't delete them) and most know my Fighting team anyway :p.

Tournament stuff is basically being covered, unless you want semis/quarters matches and things like that. As for the other battles, I totally agree with putting those up :)
Pry jus the finals, but gym and team battles would be something new to poketubers. Jus a variety in general would be good, since some jus wana watch battles and others like casual gameplay like nuzlockes

Last edited:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I think putting quarters and semis of tournaments would be a good idea, its more battling content (big subscriber pull) and I know personally, I prefer watching the journey of a tournament compared to just the final battle.

testing