• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PoroLoL - League of Legends *Sister Website

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
Wow, doulie!
Nice job on the site.

I have personally played LoL since beta and I have had a falling out with it recently due to the lack of people to play with. I feel that the "pick-up-group" community is TERRIBLE. I keep coming back but after a few games I quickly realize why I quit in the first place.

I would love to give this a shot if it means I can play with friendly faces again. (That is if my own project and school doesn't consume my life.)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Wow, doulie!
Nice job on the site.

I have personally played LoL since beta and I have had a falling out with it recently due to the lack of people to play with. I feel that the "pick-up-group" community is TERRIBLE. I keep coming back but after a few games I quickly realize why I quit in the first place.

I would love to give this a shot if it means I can play with friendly faces again. (That is if my own project and school doesn't consume my life.)
awesome, give it a shot, make a few posts.
It is still being developed, but we can really use the help populating the website at the moment.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
Sure. Only reason I didn't is because I only got to look at it for the first time at 5 in the morning...

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I am curious, can we pay people to get us a certain ranking in the season? xD

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Elo boosting for credit? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

That is indeed what I was asking! I have been boosted for this season now though. Cost me a bomb from a friend of a friend ;D

K

Krelbit

That is indeed what I was asking! I have been boosted for this season now though. Cost me a bomb from a friend of a friend ;D

I duoed with a friend for the whole season, and the both of us landed gold 5 just a couple days ago! Just knowing for next season in case he quits or something. :p

K

Krelbit

After looking through the site a bit, it seems that there are only skins and gifts for sale, and not much elo boosting at all.

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
Just joined 2 great sites today, I guess. :) Also getting the feeling my profile pic is better suited somewhere else now...

Fried

Youngster Joey
Credits
league of legends is an entirely different game than pokemon. However, I believe that people can enjoy both just like I do!

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think this actualy might be a great idea!
I personally am an enthausiastic LoL player for almost 5 years now.
And i must say that this seems to be a perfect bridge to let more people from this nice community take a chance on finding a new love, and if it doesn't work out, no problem because this site will remain intact.

Sabremon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will like to introduce you guys to what i am calling 'The Wealthy Gamer' movement, and grant early access to PerfectPokemon's League of Legends counterpart website: PoroLoL.com

This website is still very much underdevelopment, however i am granting early access to those of you in the community interested in League of Legends, and even if you are not, you can still stop by and say hello, or post an introduction. Help us populate and improve the website before it's official release.

Thank you guys in advance for the support
View attachment 226
PoroLoL.com
So what happens on the Porolol.com Website?

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Haven't played LoL in awhile... Gave up after I dropped from Diamond in s3 to gold in s4.

Edit: Can't sign up
  1. Your registration has been rejected as it resembles automated or spam-like behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance.

testing