• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Post Game Favourites! (Once a Day)

Carlos_Slim6

Youngster Joey
Credits
Q1: which gen had your favorite elite 4 line up. Mines is black and white 2 round 2 on hard difficulty
Q2: What is you guys favorite post game event. Like Pwt, battle frontier, battle maison, etc. Mines is the gen 3 battle frontier. It was so fun and long. also kinda hard lol
Q3: What's your guys favorite legendary. Mines is rayquaza

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mine has always been rayquaza too has an excellent cry, awesome shiny form and well its a dragon hehe. Also lugia is pretty rad too, && jirachi .... just badasses

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
The emerald battle frontier was something I loved, but was terrible at... unlike today where pokemon over level 50 are turned to level 50, you either had to play with pokemon below level 50 or close to level 100.

If your Pokemon was level 51 you'd have to play against any pokemon above level 50 to 100... which usually meant a match up against level 88 pokemon... it was a mess.

My favourite would have to be the Platinum battle frontier, because they fixed the levels issue, and added more interesting games to the battles.

I was hoping they'd bring back the emerald battle frontier for ORAS. But sadly, we got he battle mansion. :(