• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active PP Battle Frontier

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hey Guys and Gals

Ever since I joined PP and saw the gyms I've been thinking about what happens after. Nothing. We can beat the Champion (Dom) and then we're done. I've also been thinking since I got AS about the lack of real Battle Frontier. I mean the Maison is fun and all but it's generic and gets old fast. So I figured I could try to kill 2 spear ow with one Rock Throw. I'd like to suggest the creation of the PP Battle Frontier. Each of the Teams (active) would have a Facility Head and a fancy name for their Facility which would have a unique battle rule as well. I'm still working on details but I figure since the E4 is being created right now it's as good a time as any. If this is something you all would like to see on the site then show it some support on this post.

Thanks
tmbate