• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Herald

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

15095627_493934757397626_938217199062422066_n.png

PP Herald

I've been having fun passing out the card above to anyone I see playing Pokemon Sun/Moon in NYC. I've gotten some really positive experiences from it so I figured I would open it up to anyone else who wants to do the same in their school/work/hometown. Thus PP Herald.

PP Herald is for anyone who enjoys Perfect Pokemon and will like to spread the word. The way it works is if you decide you would like to become a PP Herald, you will be sent 50 or 100 cards (your choice + a special gift) and be given the title 'PP Herald' which cannot be bought or achieved in any other way in the community.

There are a limited amount of cards remaining. So let us know if this is something you'll like to be a part of by leaving a comment below.

Thanks
- Doulie

20161129_185144.jpg

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
I was wondering where that card appeared from :p But yeah I'd like to have a batch to try and get some Northern Irish blood mixed into the site apart from ya boi

(PS: Who's the hand model? :p)

MaliciousMango

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Ah I'm in the city too and I see mad people playing the game, I got a couple kids from my college to join but I'm home for a couple months now so I'd love to take part if you need someone else to distribute in NYC. I'm always out and about and it sounds like a lot of fun.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

I'll contact you guys for mailing info.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

We'll send them to Portugal and the UK... i'll contact you guys for mailing info.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Dallas and the UK. I'll contact you guys for mailing info. Make sure you get back to me asap. Thanks

The DJD

Pokémon Trainer
Team Elite
Credits
View attachment 1718
PP Herald

I've been having fun passing out the card above to anyone I see playing Pokemon Sun/Moon in NYC. I've gotten some really positive experiences from it so I figured I would open it up to anyone else who wants to do the same in their school/work/hometown. Thus PP Herald.

PP Herald is for anyone who enjoys Perfect Pokemon and will like to spread the word. The way it works is if you decide you would like to become a PP Herald, you will be sent 50 or 100 cards (your choice + a special gift) and be given the title 'PP Herald' which cannot be bought or achieved in any other way in the community.

There are a limited amount of cards remaining. So let us know if this is something you'll like to be a part of by leaving a comment below.

Thanks
- Doulie

I'm in!! I can distribute these here in Northern Ontario, Canada!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey doulie, I'd love to do this at my university. We have an unbelievable Pokemon presence, and pretty much everyone got super bonded over Go, so now it's easy to talk to each other. This would be fun :D

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I live in a crowded area here near Toronto. (By that I mean traffic jam on the highway every... well forever)
Unfortunately though, I'm not allowed to send my mailing info :/
However, good luck to those who are helping spread the word! :D

Last edited:

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
So, this is something I'd like to do, but there are literally only like 8 or 9 people that I know IRL who play Sun and Moon. Would I have to pass out all 50? Would I have to pay for shipping?

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

So, this is something I'd like to do, but there are literally only like 8 or 9 people that I know IRL who play Sun and Moon. Would I have to pass out all 50? Would I have to pay for shipping?
There is no requirement to give the cards only to people you already know, and we'll cover shipping. From your post however, i don't think becoming a PP Herald will fit your situation.

Everyone else, i will be contacting you for mailing info.

Only 2 more open spots then we will be out of cards and closing this for now.

Serrara Fluttershy

Youngster Joey
Credits
View attachment 1718
PP Herald

Thanks
- Doulie

I would love to do this...I could pass these around at school and get more people involved.