• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Team Aqua vs Magma

What would you like to happen with this?

• Total voters

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys! With the coming up of oras lots of ideas are being thrown around and @Chipman42 came up with this one. I wanted to help make it reality and started a thread. I was wondering what the interest in a one time tournament or ongoing feud between the pp members who buy sapphire and ruby. For example I'm buying sapphire and I would be team aqua.

I think it would be fun if we could come up with leaders admins and grunts for these to fit the game (not to be similar to the regular PP teams. Just sort of an oras hype thing. Let me know what your ideas or interest is and we can make it work! Vote above

Also guys i think you should only be able to use the respective types in this. Water vs ground with 1 exception. You may use any pokemon that your in game counterpart uses (as well as any ground/water type) for example if grunts use mightyena and you're a grunt you can use one

Ps as water gym leader I so I am now founding team aqua with @Cheza @matt_192 as admins ;) Someone who is interested can start magma

Last edited:

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm also calling dibs on Aqua Admin ;) But I love the idea - I'm hoping for loads of site wars based around this :)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Is it possible to be a part of both since it sounds like membership is based on the cartridge we own?
I believe that this could get relatively messy, in that you could be fighting for 2 different teams - but yeah, @Miles8089 what do you think?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I believe that this could get relatively messy, in that you could be fighting for 2 different teams - but yeah, @Miles8089 what do you think?
There could always be people who double and triple cross teams.. To secretively support Team Rocket?

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm getting both but alpha sapphire is going to be my main game so i'll take a spot on team aqua

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Well. Looks like I'm an Aqua.
Gotta rep Sapphire

Seth727

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm very conflicted on what team to choose. I originally played Ruby, and was happy because I got to help Team Aqua(the team I personally favour) "save the day", from the "evil" Team Magma. So now I feel obliged to get Omega Ruby to team up with aqua once again; but I'd way rather have Alpha Sapphire, but that means I'd be working with Team Magma/against Team Aqua.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm very conflicted on what team to choose. I originally played Ruby, and was happy because I got to help Team Aqua(the team I personally favour) "save the day", from the "evil" Team Magma. So now I feel obliged to get Omega Ruby to team up with aqua once again; but I'd way rather have Alpha Sapphire, but that means I'd be working with Team Magma/against Team Aqua.
Hmm I thought someone would think this - if you get Alpha Sapphire, you are on Aqua's side in this, not Magma

FrostedYukio

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think if you get both games you should be able to choose which team to be on. :)

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
let only the team leaders use their teams primal evolution mascot

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I wanna be that kinky magma admin... Courtney? All I know is that there is gonna be some R34 of her going around. I want in, no pun intended...