• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Team Aqua vs Magma

What would you like to happen with this?

• Total voters

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
"During your adventure, you will battle Team Magma in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Team Aqua in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire." taken directly from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-pokemon-alpha-sapphire/
Yes, I know that - I meant for these site teams, it won't work that way. If you get Omega Ruby, you fight for Magma. If you get Alpha Sapphire, you fight for Aqua. Or, like @Chipman42 said, if you get both then you can choose your team :)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I wanna be a magma admin, so dibs :]

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'd like to be on Magma if this happens but i don't really see much structure to this concept just an idea so far :/

Valreg

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'd like to be on Magma if this happens but i don't really see much structure to this concept just an idea so far :/
How about a tourney between team magma/aqua only members to determine grunt and lower admin placement, with only teams used for the ORAS wars, anyone who joins after placement event is the lowest ranking grunt and you challenge team members for their position

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
How about a tourney between team magma/aqua only members to determine grunt and lower admin placement, with only teams used for the ORAS wars, anyone who joins after placement event is the lowest ranking grunt and you challenge team members for their position

I agree that would work better. It's kinda lame for all of us to get put as grunts with no way to ascend the ranks simply because we weren't picked immediately. I would love to try for Team Aqua Admin, but it seems there's currently no way to acquire the title.

*EDIT: Perhaps there could be a system for challenging. It would be incredibly slow to challenge each member all the way up.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

I like your system the thing is i still don't fully understand their ideas just the concept not what exactly they want to happen, It isn't my call though lol

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
"During your adventure, you will battle Team Magma in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Team Aqua in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire." taken directly from http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-video-games/pokemon-omega-ruby-and-pokemon-alpha-sapphire/
This thread is talking about members on the site battling each other as if they were on opposite teams. Members who have Omega a Ruby will be considered Team Magma members and members who have Alpha Sapphire will be considered Team Aqua members. Get it?

Seth727

Youngster Joey
Credits
This thread is talking about members on the site battling each other as if they were on opposite teams. Members who have Omega a Ruby will be considered Team Magma members and members who have Alpha Sapphire will be considered Team Aqua members. Get it?

Yes, I understood from when I read what the thread was about., but since nobody seems to understand what i'm saying, i'll try to explain the situation.
My first comment was actually me just talking about how: if you get Alpha Sapphire you will be fighting against team aqua, but then on here I would be team aqua; I was trying to make the point that if you favour one team and want to participate in both events, you'll end up opposing your favoured team one way.
Then my second comment was because I thought Matt_192 didn't know that in the games that it would be that way, but he was actually talking about on here...
Thanks for your consideration, greatly appreciated! :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yes, I understood from when I read what the thread was about., but since nobody seems to understand what i'm saying, i'll try to explain the situation.
My first comment was actually me just talking about how: if you get Alpha Sapphire you will be fighting against team aqua, but then on here I would be team aqua; I was trying to make the point that if you favour one team and want to participate in both events, you'll end up opposing your favoured team one way.
Then my second comment was because I thought Matt_192 didn't know that in the games that it would be that way, but he was actually talking about on here...
Thanks for your consideration, greatly appreciated! :D
Yeah I think this was all one big misunderstanding lol, but you got it now?

Seth727

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yeah I think this was all one big misunderstanding lol, but you got it now?

Yah, it totally was a huge misunderstanding.
And yes I get it now.... although there wasn't really a time when I didn't xD

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Aqua has that pirate rogue look to it. They were so cool. Magma now seems like a precursor to Team flare XD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm not sure if @doulie has seen it yet, but I've just tagged him so let's see :)

it's Mile's and Chip's thing I believe, we don't need it official I think they were just gonna run it once everyone beat the games o_O

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
it's Mile's and Chip's thing I believe, we don't need it official I think they were just gonna run it once everyone beat the games o_O
Ah ok, I believed that they were supposed to be official tourneys or something similar - my bad.

testing