• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - Mysterious Pokémon Footage! (08/03/15)

PP Times - Mysterious Pokémon Footage! (08/03/15)

By Cheza
Published 
~ PP Times ~
Mysterious Pokémon Footage
(08/03/15)​

Mysterious Pokémon:
As mentioned previously the teaser trailer for next years Pokémon movie shows a mysterious plasma looking Pokémon, this footage has finally been revealed and is exactly as described!

YouTube Nuzlocke:

Some people have shown interest in the sites YouTube uploading Pokémon Nuzlockes, so me and @Yungfaux would like to involve the community in a Soul Link Egglocke! However in order to do that we need your help sending in Pokégen'd eggs. To learn how to Pokégen an egg and to help this Nuzlocke check out the details, here!

3DS Cover Plate:
In Japan on September 17th 2015 a new Super Mystery Dungeon Cover Plate for the 3DS will be released, here's what it looks like!
swew97vprh78u23zg.jpg
Pokémon Events:
- To those living in Japan, the second wave of event Pokémon will be starting August 17th to August 23rd. These Pokémon can be received at Pokémon Centers and Pokémon Stores. Here are the distribution details.
  • Serena's Pancham - August 17th to August 23rd
  • Ash's Pikachu - August 24th to August 30th
  • Latios - August 31st to September 6th
  • Lugia - September 7th to September 13th
xg9r68oxc6u3e4xzg.jpg
- Until August 17th 2015 if you purchase a set of 6, 12, 35 or 75 Jewels in Pokémon shuffle you'll receive 6 free jewels, this offer can only be redeemed once!

- Pokkén Tournament is having a Blaziken pre-released event, you can sign up from August 3rd to August 29th. Afterwards this event Blaziken can only be received through future events.

Journalist Achievements:
Congratulations to everyone who received their Journalist Achievement and thank you for your help on the Pokédex, without your help who knows how long it would have taken to get to this point!

Giveaways:
This weeks PP Times giveaway will be for a KB BR Gardevoir!
Gardevoir is Modest with the ability Trace, EVs 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe, 6IVs and moves Will-O-Wisp, Hyper Voice, Psyshock & Focus Blast holding its Megastone.

Congratulations to @Gold 2.0 for winning a KB BR Pokémon of their choice from my pre-made list, please contact me with what Pokémon you'd like and when to trade!

Tournaments:

- @Dom has won this weeks official NFE tournament, congratulations on yet another victory!

- A new double battle competition called the Pikachu Cup has been announced. In this tournament only electric- type Pokémon can be entered, transferable Pokémon from previous games are also allowed. If Pikachu is one of the top 3 Pokémon used in this tournament a special Pikachu with the move Endeavor will be distributed. You can register for this tournament from August 13th to August 20th, the tournament will officially start on August 21st to August 23rd. Note that the following Pokémon cannot be used in this competition: Zapdos, Raikou, Arceus, Thundurus and Zekrom.
51760efyand8jj8zg.jpg

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Umm like to participate in the giveaway what do I have to do ?
All you have to do to enter is post a reply to the PP Times article / this article. Anything you enjoyed from the article or found helpful?

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
All you have to do to enter is post a reply to the PP Times article / this article. Anything you enjoyed from the article or found helpful?
Of course ! the giveaway! Jk
Well watching the pokemon movie 19 teaser makes me more and more anxious In the better way and the events are another piece of great news to me but well I don't live in JP though ;P
All I'd like to say is this a good thing that is being done and I'll look forward for more of these

testing