• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - Pokemon Shuffle Goes Mobile (6/29/15)

PP Times - Pokemon Shuffle Goes Mobile (6/29/15)

By Ary
Published 
~ PP Times ~
Pokémon Shuffle Goes Mobile
(6/29/15)​
Pokémon Shuffle:
Guess what guys, Pokemon Shuffle is becoming a mobile app! Check out the video!

Showdown:
The details have finally been worked out! I know I can't wait for the showdown weekend tourneys and giveaway, how bout you?!?! Check it out here.

Giveaways:

Post below for your change to win PP Times first giveaway! This week you could win a KB Battle Ready Adamant Kecleon with the Protean ability. This Pokemon is EV trained in 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef, 6IV with the moves Sucker Punch, Shadow Sneak, Return and Recover!

- PerfectPokemon's Instagram is holding another tournament, however this time the winner of the tournament will choose the Pokemon they win. Check out the giveaway most here.

- @AceBreeder-Brock is hosting a giveaway where you can obtain an event genesect until this Wednesday. Hurry guys times almost up!

- @Krelbit is hosting a giveaway BUT it does have a requirement. You will get a free dunsparce only if you can and do include him in your NU Tourney Team.

PP YouTube:
PerfectPokemon's YouTube now has a new video, here. Be sure to share your love and support over at the channel!

Event Pokemon:
Shiny Charizard distribution ends July 3rd! If you don't have one yet I suggest you go grab one, details on this shiny Charizard here.

#FreeIsTheBest

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Yay Pokemon Shuffle for mobile Whoooo #GetReadyForTheNewFlappyBird!

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Can't wait for Showdown weekend! Pokemon Shuffle on Mobile? Sounds Great!

Well I guess I'll join this raffle.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Youtube channel on point keep it up :Thumbsup: Ill enter the raffle bc wynaut

testing