• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - We Shall Overcome (07/13/15)

PP Times - We Shall Overcome (07/13/15)

By Cheza
Published 
~ PP Times ~
We Shall Overcome
(07/13/15)
Nintendo Sadness:
Unfortunately on July 11th 2015 the president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, passed away due to cancer at the young age of 55 years old. This man worked on many Nintendo titles such as Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Earthbound & The Legend of Zelda which many of our community members enjoy. Thank you for all the fun games you helped develop, you will be deeply missed, Satoru Iwata.

9rm751yimw22h96zg.jpg

Game Events:
-
PP Times is giving away a fabulous Altaria, this Pokemon is Adamant with the ability Natural Cure, 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe, 6IV and has the moves Dragon Dance, Return, Earthquake and Roost!
Post below for your chance to win this Pokemon and have your shop featured in Thursday post!

- This years Tanabata Festival Jirachi will be at the Pokémon Center in Tohoku from July 18th to August 16th. Jirachi is level 100 with the moves Heart Stamp, Play Rough, Wish & Cosmic Power holding a Destiny Knot. Tanabata Festival Jirachi 2015

- The sites 3rd Instagram giveaway is for a shiny Rayquaza! 20 of these Rayquazas will be given out and the winners will be chosen on July 24th, enter here.

- In Japan if you connect to the Seven Spot server in any 7-11 store from July 18th to July 31st you will receive either a Pikachu or a Pancham based off Ash's or Serena's Pokemon in the anime. If you connect to the server from August 1st to August 16th you will receive either a Lugia or a Latios.

flh4wv9859kb861zg.jpg
Site Features:
As you can see the teams page looks very different, that's because @doulie is currently working very hard on updating the sites teams! Go take a look and see the cool new layout, here!

PP Reddit:
PerfectPokemon's Sub-Reddit is available for everyone to post on, thanks to @sebesmos, @Matt_192 & @Krelbit for your hard work and lovely staff descriptions! Check out the details, here.

Showdown:
Showdown weekend was a great success full of tournaments and giveaways galore! Congrats to everyone who participated, the giveaway winners and the staff who hosted this amazing event! To see the results check out the thread, here.

Mysterious Pokémon:
Corocoro has released the first images for the next Pokemon movie, here you can see a mysterious Pokemons silhouette walking through a storm. It is said that the first trailer for the next movie will play after Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, this movie will be in theaters Saturday in Japan.

hoopau.png
2000.png

What could this Pokemon be? Post your thoughts below!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Everyone
~ PP Times ~
We Shall Overcome
(07/13/15)
Nintendo Sadness:
Unfortunately on July 11th 2015 the president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, passed away due to cancer at the young age of 55 years old. This man worked on many Nintendo titles such as Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Earthbound & The Legend of Zelda which many of our community members enjoy. Thank you for all the fun games you helped develop, you will be deeply missed, Satoru Iwata.

9rm751yimw22h96zg.jpg

Game Events:
-
PP Times is giving away a fabulous Altaria, this Pokemon is Adamant with the ability Natural Cure, 64 HP / 192 Atk / 252 Spe, 6IV and has the moves Dragon Dance, Return, Earthquake and Roost!
Post below for your chance to win this Pokemon and have your shop featured in Thursday post!

- This years Tanabata Festival Jirachi will be at the Pokémon Center in Tohoku from July 18th to August 16th. Jirachi is level 100 with the moves Heart Stamp, Play Rough, Wish & Cosmic Power holding a Destiny Knot. Tanabata Festival Jirachi 2015

- The sites 3rd Instagram giveaway is for a shiny Rayquaza! 20 of these Rayquazas will be given out and the winners will be chosen on July 24th, enter here.

- In Japan if you connect to the Seven Spot server in any 7-11 store from July 18th to July 31st you will receive either a Pikachu or a Pancham based off Ash's or Serena's Pokemon in the anime. If you connect to the server from August 1st to August 16th you will receive either a Lugia or a Latios.

flh4wv9859kb861zg.jpg
Site Features:
As you can see the teams page looks very different, that's because @doulie is currently working very hard on updating the sites teams! Go take a look and see the cool new layout, here!

PP Reddit:
PerfectPokemon's Sub-Reddit is available for everyone to post on, thanks to @sebesmos, @Matt_192 & @Krelbit for your hard work and lovely staff descriptions! Check out the details, here.

Showdown:
Showdown weekend was a great success full of tournaments and giveaways galore! Congrats to everyone who participated, the giveaway winners and the staff who hosted this amazing event! To see the results check out the thread, here.

Mysterious Pokémon:
Corocoro has released the first images for the next Pokemon movie, here you can see a mysterious Pokemons silhouette walking through a storm. It is said that the first trailer for the next movie will play after Hoopa & The Clash of Ages, this movie will be in theaters Saturday in Japan.

View attachment 991 View attachment 992
What could this Pokemon be? Post your thoughts below!
Everyone keeps saying zygarde form but I'm hoping for a new legendary.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Everyone keeps saying zygarde form but I'm hoping for a new legendary.
What if it's not a Pokemon at all?! This could be a machine build by the movies villain :p

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
Inb4 primal deoxys o.o its from space who knows it could end up looking like that it can alrdy change forms as well

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
R.I.P Mr. Iwata you will be missed.
Am hoping its a Zygrade Form we can all agree Zygrade needs a lot of Love A LOT !

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
R.I.P Mr. Iwata you will be missed.
Am hoping its a Zygrade Form we can all agree Zygrade needs a lot of Love A LOT !
I just want a plot twist. :'( But the more I look at it the more I could see zygarde... It's hard to tell. It's so blocky.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
CONFIRMED.

4f60ad4e602c8765224ac7ce9c093ef4.jpg
OMF YES!
Due to popular demand primal forms will be replaced with transformer Pokemon hybrids. We leave it up to the children's imagination how this cold have possibly happened.
- Sincerely Nintendo.

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Mysterious Pokémon:
I hope it's a puppy :D

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I hope its zygarde so we get a new game. Im thinking it could be either zygarde forme or primal volcanion. The reason I say primal (or really insert any new thing like maybe even a fusion) is bc diancie got a mega and hoopa got a form. Maybe to complete the pattern there will be a different kind of upgrade

testing