• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - Zygarde Mega Evolution (08/10/15)

PP Times - Zygarde Mega Evolution (08/10/15)

By Cheza
Published 
~ PP Times ~
Zygarde Mega Evolution
(08/10/15)

Corocoro Information:
Corocoro has revealed that Zygarde will play a huge role in the Mega Evolution Act 4 special! At this point I believe we can say everyone who guessed the mystery silhouette would be a Zygarde form is correct. I'm sorry to disappoint many of you but it's not looking hopefully that this form will be a Transformer/Pokémon hybrid...

The first images of the of green plasma Pokémon have also been revealed! Information on this Pokémon, the mystery silhouette and their connection to the TV anime will be revealed in the next issue of Corocoro on September 15th.

GreenandGarde.png

How do you feel about these Corocoro leaks?!
Post your thoughts down below!

Super Mystery Dungeon:

Corocoro also talks about how Mega Evolution in the game is capable of breaking through dungeon walls, allowing you to create a new path for yourself! New items called Lapis and Ringle which will help you in dungeons. Lapis is an item which will give you a boost while you're inside a dungeon but disappear when you leave the dungeon and Ringle is the hold item that carries different Lapis inside it.
dungeon.png
Giveaways:
PP Times weekly giveaway will be for a battle ready Skarmory! Skarmory will be Impish Nature with Sturdy Ability, 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD EVs, 31 IVs with the moves Brave Bird, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind and Roost holding a Rocky Helmet. Winner will be announced in Thursday post!

Game Events:

The shiny Rayquaza event will be available in Australia and New Zealand until August 31st at EB Games. Rayquaza will be level 70 holding a Dragon Fang with the moves Dragon Dance, Dragon Ascent, Dragon Claw and Extreme Speed.
s.png

Pengcub Origins

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I want to participate in the giveaway
And I'd love this thing that you guys do I mean the news can't wait any longer for the new game xD

Last edited:

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I remember when I was a wee lad and how I spent countless sleepless nights trying to catch a shiny sky dragon all for myself now your giving it to everyone countless times which is cool

Thanks Nintendo :Happy:

EroPan

Youngster Joey
Credits
i can still participate in the giveaway? xD

its about time, zygarde get some alternative form XD

testing