• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Primal Kyogre

jhcardinals

Youngster Joey
Credits
ah :/

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Still want the offer or nah? Either decision is fine with me :)

jhcardinals

Youngster Joey
Credits
prob not

XenEdge

Youngster Joey
Credits
Ok! Thanks for letting me know :) It was a bit of a long shot, since shines are pretty special when you get them yourself :)

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
It sucks, non primal is better cause choice scarf water spout :/

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Primal Kyogre was really dissapointing at first to me.
But when you think about it, it has a few things going its way
1.It can run a calm mind set to good use
2.In doubles,compared to groudon it gets origin pulse that gets the primordial sea boost which precipice blades does not from desolute land.
3.Primal Kyogre can be used on trick room teams also where it fairs quite well.
4.Can serve as support to a plethora of rain pokemon and others including scizor and ferrothorn while groudon generally teams up with cholorophyll pokes which have there fire weakness compounded due to sun.

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Does anyone else feel like it sux compared to groudon/rayquaza?
To be honest I think the Opposite. Maybe because I <3 Kyogre and have a soft spot for him. However the biggest problem with me is my Groudon can't hit any flying type though I should teach him another move. Rayquaza is really good though.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Well it is not like primal kyogre is bad by any means,but when comparing to kyogre it misses out on a few marks.(Garchomp and the lati twins are plauged by the same problem:).)
It can't carry choice scarf or specs or any other item.Morever,the boost that groudon got was far better than what kyogre got(Groudon can hit using both sides of the spectrum physical+special but kyogre got a physical attack boost that it does not even utilise),But like I mentioned in my precious post it does really have some great uses:).

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Quick claw on a kyogre seems good. Idk how to get one but I had one for some reason!
Quick Claw Kyogre o_O Please tell me you're joking lmao

testing