• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active PSA: Mass Posting for PC

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Just a friendly reminder that while it's encouraged for you to post to earn some pc, you need to make it meaningful and post in the correct locations.

If you are posting strictly to earn PC do not post on shops.
While this is widely a community and forum, there are people who make money from this site and their threads for their shops are considered business for them. Please don't post meaningless banter on their threads.
NEW UPDATE: This also includes not advertising your shop on their thread. Post on someone's shop thread only if you have an interest in their business.
This is considered inappropriate advertising/spam and will result in action against your account.

The best place to post for PC while not spamming or posting meaninglessly is the general thread section you can find here.
You're encouraged to start your own meaningful discussions in this section about whatever is on your mind, as well as browse to contribute to threads other people have started.
Again - please make sure these posts are contributing to the thread. Put some thought into your posts so others can reply and get a conversation going!
Most importantly, posting longer, meaningful comments will earn your more pc than short one-worded responses.
(Please note that if you post novels of useless and irrelevant information that is still considered spam)

If you have any questions about posting please feel free to ask below.
Thanks.

**UPDATE**
This is becoming an increasing issue so I'm going to address it here.
Posting comment after comment is not okay.
Use the edit button to edit your last comment if you have additional information to add.

Examples:​
SPAM EXAMPLE
User: I'll buy that
User: 20pc
User: Added you
User: i'm on

NON-SPAM EXAMPLE
User: I'll buy that for 20pc, I've got you added
Other: Okay, I'm getting online
User: What's your ign?​

Last edited:

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Finally someone else saw the problem \m/

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Thank you Seb! There are a few certain someones who definitely need to read this...

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
I agree with you completely. A few individuals here need to be directed to this PSA. A caveat though...

Make sure your responses are meaningful and respectful and in complete legible sentences. Nobody wants to read your garbled runons.