• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed PU Viability Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Tiering update:
Tauros and Gurdurr moved to NU by decision of the tiering coucil.
Personally I like these changes. While neither was completely broken, both had a bit too much power for their own good.
As a result I've moved Ursaring to S rank, as its Quick Feet set fills the niche of fast Normal sweeper that Tauros previously held, on top of its Guts set having some amount of viability, if only for surprise factor and raw power.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'd like to propose a ranking for Piloswine. It's a really nice lead/bulky attacker. Ground/ice has been proven time and time again to be great coverage and access to rocks is always nice. Coupled with eviolite it can sit in and 1v1 a lot of it's "checks" and priority ice shard is always nice. I've had great success with this beast in PU over on Smogon and without Poliwrath to help check it I don't see it being any worse here, so I propose an A- ranking for Piloswine although to be honest I feel it simply needs representation of some kind and the place isn't too important.

Edit: can provide calcs and the like if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.