• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active purchase pokedex?

Lynnea MacKay

Youngster Joey
Credits
Has anyone ever tried to buy the entire pokedex worth of pokemon? If so, what was the cost and what are the odds of a seller on here being able to do it?

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
There's any number of sellers who could do it. Most could just go through the list genning them 1 by 1. As for how much, well find a shop that offers pokedex help (I think I saw a few) and go by their prices.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Has anyone ever tried to buy the entire pokedex worth of pokemon? If so, what was the cost and what are the odds of a seller on here being able to do it?
Some people have. The least amount you can sell a pokemon for is 20 pc so for all 720 pokemon, it would cost 14400 pc

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I Sold all 720 Pokemon twice I normally only do this in the summer time when am free the total cost was 15,000 PC ( and + I got a 3,000 PC Tip for my time and work) took us some days for the trades to be done but some people would go that far for the completion of the dex aka the shiny charm

Lynnea MacKay

Youngster Joey
Credits
I Sold all 720 Pokemon twice I normally only do this in the summer time when am free the total cost was 15,000 PC ( and + I got a 3,000 PC Tip for my time and work) took us some days for the trades to be done but some people would go that far for the completion of the dex aka the shiny charm
Would you do it again ?

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Would you do it again ?
Yeah sure but its like a Summer only Offer when am available to trade nonstop you wouldn't believe all the time it takes am talking weeks 20+ boxes of PKMN, after summer my weekdays are busy with school and volunteering and weekends for hmrw and my work. :(

Last edited:
K

Krelbit

I've only done it once, and it took quite a while. At about 3 minutes per trade and 720 pokemon it took around 40 hours to get done across a whole week.