• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

/r/PerfectPokemon

/r/PerfectPokemon

By Krelbit
Published 
Hello all! Me, @sebesmos, and @Matt_192 have been working for the last few days on a subreddit for PerfectPokemon. Today, I've un-privatized it. You're free to post whatever content you would like on there. (@Ary, @sebesmos, I've removed the comedy posting rule, so go ham if you truly want to.)

Our subreddit will be located at https://www.reddit.com/r/PerfectPokemon, where tomorrow (hopefully), we'll be hosting a platter of giveaways!

We'll mainly use this sub as a news outlet for things happening in competitive battling, pokemon events, and even our own site events such as tournaments.

You're welcome to have discussions there as well though. I personally am going to host all of my free custom pokemon riddles there from now on!

Make sure to subscribe!

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
I thought the comedy rule posting was a joke lol :p

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hello all! Me, @sebesmos, and @Matt_192 have been working for the last few days on a subreddit for PerfectPokemon. Today, I've un-privatized it. You're free to post whatever content you would like on there. (@Ary, @sebesmos, I've removed the comedy posting rule, so go ham if you truly want to.)

Our subreddit will be located at https://www.reddit.com/r/PerfectPokemon, where tomorrow (hopefully), we'll be hosting a platter of giveaways!

We'll mainly use this sub as a news outlet for things happening in competitive battling, pokemon events, and even our own site events such as tournaments.

You're welcome to have discussions there as well though. I personally am going to host all of my free custom pokemon riddles there from now on!

Make sure to subscribe!
Yasss the Meme Queen can be free :Troll:

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits

Make sure to subscribe!
o_O where is this ham?!?! like 4real dou :p

fe2iw.jpg

^ the real question

testing