• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active RAGE CORNER!!!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
This is the rage corner, you may come here and complain, drone, or (hence the title) rage about your pet peeves or your life in general.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
So you know how some people don't add a profile picture, and it shows the default picture, the question mark? I don't know what it is, but I HATE that question mark. I feel that that little picture is something people can use to express themself, but instead they leave it as the default, which makes it harder to bond with them...

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
So you know how some people don't add a profile picture, and it shows the default picture, the question mark? I don't know what it is, but I HATE that question mark. I feel that that little picture is something people can use to express themself, but instead they leave it as the default, which makes it harder to bond with them...
amen

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I hate when someone takes a shower and leaves the bathroom, but they leave the fan on. That noise irritates me like nothing else.

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
I hate when I'm ambushed by Candlejack and I never get to fin

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
What really annoys me is when I'm eating popcorn, and the kernel shell gets stuck in my gums

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I hate bad drivers. Get off the road if rain/snow/other drivers scare you. And please DO NOT DRIVE 10 under the speed limit in the fast lane. Ughhhhhhh.

Also don't feed me bullshit about being Italian so you don't need sunscreen. Have fun with your leather skin cancer face :/

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
The thing that annoys me the most... lag.. with eveything like my computer is a dinosaur at loading up but right in the middle of doing something important my screen freezes and i have to turn my computer off and lose all the data ._. also when useing the wifi specifically the internet, it desides to lag and cut my internet usage short.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
When you rip a piece of paper out of a notebook and the ragged edge is still on there

Jellicent

Youngster Joey
Credits
When peeps grill eggplant parm instead of frying that shit, c'mon, man. Be delicious, not nutritious.

Also, terrible weed that kids give you for free. Seriously, why even break the law if your drugs don't get you high.

Oh, and those shitty drivers that cut you off, move slow, and leave a goddamn turn signal on. Do something !_!

testing