• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active RAGE CORNER!!!

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I hate it when there is that one annoying passerby who wont quit asking to trade with you.

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I hate it when theres that one or two passerby trainers who won't quit asking to trade.

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I hate it when someone blocks you and asks in the shoutbox who are you talking to? ;)

Mawile6222

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I hate criticals saves. When a pokemon doesnt faint even though it isnt holding focus band or have sturdy.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
I get upset when im playing battlespot and all the sudden scribbles ( thats what i call japanese players ) rage quits after ONE bad play. Not even a forfeit they jus plain quit.

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
When you're IV breeding and you forget to take the everstone off a pokemon and breed like 10 eggs. You don't even have a chance to notice until they hatch. Luckily, I haven't gone too long without noticing my pokemon have weird natures. xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
When people are mods and try to moderate my actions. Who do they think they are?

Aggron865

Youngster Joey
Credits
When I am trying to find a pokemon on the GTS and people are asking something ridiculous. For example, looking for an eevee and someone asks for a shiny mew for their lvl 1 eevee. :c

TheDarkSpike

Youngster Joey
Credits
But for what I came here for is to say I get incredibly annoyed by GTS trades that never gonna happen, like a diance for zigzagoon or asking a pokemon that isn't even tradable

The Fifth Whisper

Youngster Joey
Credits
Meh. Real life in general is being a massive pain to me right now, though I suppose that's something I can deal with on my own.

The one thing that I dislike most is Cresselia in VGC'15-- perhaps I need to restructure my team, but sometimes I feel like I can't stop it.

also gliscor in singles </3

SoIidSmok3

Naughty
Credits
After having an epic battle, and you know you want to save the replay. Instead, when you click yes to save it tells you that the vs recorder is full. Ya this just happened to me moments ago, and i deleted 50 replays.

testing