• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Railgun Off-Site Events

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
As most of you read in the registration thread, Railgun hosts some off-site events. Off-site events means we do some fun activities away from PerfectPokemon and just get to know each other. Our favorite off-site thing to do is play a few rounds of Cards Against Humanity, usually myself or PunSniper (Val) hosts a game or three of CAH. One of my personal favorites is playing the AoT Tribute Game or play League of Angels (similar to League of Legends but better imo).

If there is an upcoming event for off-site fun, it will be posted in here and will have details in the Event section of the team page.

Please be sure to check this thread for great activities in the future.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Guess what, yup that's right. It's time for us to hold an off-site event. Our off-site event is going to be a game of Cards Against Humanity. Most of us here have played this game and its a lot of fun. If you don't understand how to play, just spectate us for a few rounds until you get the idea of how the game is played. (the point of the game is to not be serious but to botch the sayings to make them funny as hell.) The room will be a password needed room but I will IM the password to those who wish to join in on the fun.

The event will be on January 1st at 8pm EST. I will link the room url along with the password to get in the room via IM or PM

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Its time to host an new off-site event. This time we are heading to GaiaOnline and have a great time in the site's Towns area. You must sign up before the event cause Gaia makes you wait three days before entering the Towns area. I will IM / PM the zip code of the area and will help you all out to get you there. I will be waiting in the area to welcome you all.

The event will be hosted on February 4th at 7pm EST, don't miss out on all the fun.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
It's that time again, time for our off-site event! This time we are going to play Cards Against Humanity. If you do not know how to play it, watch in spectator mode and watch the one who have played it, that why you will have an understanding of how the game is played.

URL link: http://www.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/
Please use your PP username in the CAH game server

The event will be held on March 14th at 8pm EST (I may or may not make it depending on how long the reception will be)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Its been while since we had an off-site event, so its time to bring them back. This event requires a Steam account, and no its not for TF2. We are going to have fun and play Magical Battle Festa. Be sure to add me (Yomi Isayama is my Steam Name).

the date of the event will be on Sept. 12th at 2pm EST

testing