• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active RDStokes90's Super Pokémon Emporium ☩ 170+ K/HB Shinies ☩ 500+ UT Events ☩ Apricorn Ball ☩ Items ☩

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to my shop, it's very much a work in progress so please bear with me. If you have any questions, please PM me and I'll answer as soon as I am able!

Why buy from me?

• I am completely trustworthy, and will not scam you. My Pokémon are precisely as advertised and you will not receive anything else.
  • I aim to complete my transactions as quickly as possible.
  • You get free stuff! Keep reading for more info.

My Pricelist.

• My Kalos/Hoenn bred shinies are 150pc each.
  • My 6IV self-bred non-shiny Apricorn ball Pokémon are 250pc each.
  • My event Pokémon range in price, from 50pc to 250pc depending on rarity. Just ask for details!
  • My legendary Pokémon are 100pc each.
  • Items are 50pc each.

My Rules.

You can do whatever you like with the Pokémon you buy from me UNLESS it has my OT and ID (such as some of my legendary Pokémon and self-bred 'mons), these must be kept NFT and NFS as per the rules of this site.

You are entitled to pick one item of your choice for every Pokémon you buy. I have everything so it can be whatever you like.

For every 5 Pokémon you buy, you can choose another for free. Likewise, for every 10 you buy, you can choose another 2 for free!

My Pokémon!
(Click the links under the images!)

lati-events_zps8ccd7f6d.png

Event Pokémon

lati-shinies_zps7a8926f3.png

Kalos/Hoenn Bred Shinies

ray-legends_zpsc71bee2f.png

Legendaries

apricorn_zps6886fac6.png

Self Bred Apricorn Ball Pokémon

yvel-items_zpsc11c786e.png

Items

All of these images were created by myself, so please don't copy them without permission! I will be more than happy to make images for you if you ask nicely :)

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
UPDATED: Successfully managed to breed a 6IV Aron in a Safari Ball with 4 egg moves - Dragon Rush, Superpower, Reversal and Stealth Rock! OT: Arya ID: 50617 :)

RDStokes90

Youngster Joey
Credits
I wasn't aware that it counted as a double post if it was a post about updating with new additions... Similarly I wasn't aware you were a moderator either :/