• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed Regenerator Mareanie or Toxapex

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for a regenerator mareanie or Toxapex. I'm planning on breeding/training my own for competitive use, so nature and iv's don't matter. If you've got a throw away one left over from your own breeding, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Thanks in advance!

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi im looking for a larvitar egg plz im willing to give you any alolan starter

I'll have to check on if I have a larvitar. Did you have a regenerator mareanie? Your post seemed to suggest that you didn't. You might want to start a new post for your trade if that's the case - it will be seen a lot easier that way.

Voorheez

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm looking for a regenerator mareanie or Toxapex. I'm planning on breeding/training my own for competitive use, so nature and iv's don't matter. If you've got a throw away one left over from your own breeding, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. Thanks in advance!

If you still want, i can give you a HA Mareanie free.

FC: 4785 9145 9304
IGN: Voorheez

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits

Thanks

IGN: Voorheez

Thanks! I appreciate that a lot! I do have a few other HA 'mons: abra, gible, alolan vulpix, i think maybe a couple others, and also the Johto starters though I'd need to quick breed the Johto starters first)

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
Apparently my grimer was desirable enough that someone else took it (with a limber mareanie though). I just dropped a ledyba in - trainer name kyle. Hopefully that will work. Thanks again!

Kalzran

Youngster Joey
Credits
That sounds like a good idea. I was in and out running errands so I was only able to quick check GTS before but I am available to actually get online now. I'll post my friend code in a minute here.

testing