• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Regulars for shiny trade

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Im selling regulars for shinies. Im trading lvl:1 golets for 30pcs for any lvl:100 shinies. Contact me if you want to trade.
Golet lvl:1 ability:klutz and iron fist nature:random moves p ound astonish and defense curl

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
1. If you're trading pokemon for pokemon this belongs in a different thread section - so I am moving it to the trade Pokemon section (y'know where you trade Pokemon for Pokemon)

2. I think you want to consider the value of what you're offering for what you want if you want any shinies. You want to trade uncompetitive Pokemon that aren't leveled or trained at all, for a Pokemon that is completely leveled up, shiny, and trained. Instead of anyone trading their value Pokemon I'm fairly certain most people will go to the GTS and look for a golet if that's what they want. Just saying, you might want to reconsider your offer here.

testing