• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Replay Thread Suggestion

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I think a suggestion thread would be cool. People would be able to post their replay codes for others to watch and learn from. It could be educational or just something for bored people to watch. They can be funny, good, sweeps, interesting sets, etc. I have a ton of Replays I would like to share and a place to dump some stuff for others to watch would be cool.

Just a suggestion of course

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Think this is a great idea. But not something that needs to be suggested and approved. Just go ahead and make the thread. I would suggest having a few of your own to start

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Think this is a great idea. But not something that needs to be suggested and approved. Just go ahead and make the thread. I would suggest having a few of your own to start

Oh boy do I have some of my own to show off

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Rommulox

Pokémon Master
Team Elite
Trusted Seller
Credits
Watching battle replays is a great way to learn and improve yourself as long as you know why you lost and which moves were just bad mispredictions vs lack of knowledge. :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Watching battle replays is a great way to learn and improve yourself as long as you know why you lost and which moves were just bad mispredictions vs lack of knowledge. :D

Yeah hopefully people learn from their replays

I made the thread btw guys go check it out under Competitive Battling