• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Chooser-of-ways Genning Emporium

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hello everyone, I'm Chooser-of-ways and welcome to my new Sun and Moon shop.
I'm here to Generate, Edit, and even give you advice on battling.

<(0-0<) <(0-0^) (^0-0^) (^0-0)> (>0-0)>

I've been a person who has been short on PC before, so if you need to work out something message me in either Inbox or, if I'm online, the Chat (IM).

If you have any questions please feel free to message me either in PM or Inbox. :)

Customizable Pokemon - 150PC

Order Form
Pokemon:
Nickname:
Shiny?: (Yes/No)
Nature:
Ability:
Level:
Item:
IV:
EV:
Moves:
Egg Moves:
OT:
ID:
SID:
Leave blanks where you do not have a preference, where you don't know information.

Additional Service
IV edits - 50 PC each
EV edits - 60 PC each
Hatch a shiny egg - 300 PC each
*Hatch a legitimate shiny egg of your own, you can use the order form to fill up the info except for the Nickname, Level, EV and Item because the Pokemon will be traded as an egg.
*The Pokemon will act like any other hatched Pokemon, you can nickname it etc.

Deals for Customizable and Premade Pokemon
*Buy 5 = Get 1 Free.
*Buy 11 = Get 2 Free.
*Buy 21 = Get 6 Free.

Custom Teams - 1000 PC
This comes with 6 Battle Ready Pokemon, tutorial included upon request. Options are Hyper Offensive, Rain, Sun, Sand, and Balanced Team. Items are free. Also please tell me the format (Singles, Doubles, Battle Royal) so I can factor that in. I can also help you create a team based on Pokemon that you want to use. Just let me know by posting in the thread bellow. (From there we will continue in PM or Inbox).

Why buy from me?
*I provide cheap Pokemon, and good prices
*Quick Delivery, as long as I'm on, and not at school, it should take no more than 10 minutes
*All of my Pokemon are Battle Spot legal
*Experienced battler.
*I offer team building advice if needed.
*All SuMo born Pokemon comes with 4 egg moves, and have the blue cross icon.
*I enjoy frequent buyers and often reward them for being returning customers

Shop Rules
*No re-sell policy, meaning; you can't sell what you buy from me.

Last edited:

Dace

Calculator Brain
Will Not Fall
Donor
Credits
Thank you for the very fast and pleasant pokegen process. :)

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Custom team (700pc) hyper offensive please :)
I'm assuming this is an OU team and if that's correct I've completed it. Please inbox me to verrify you are good with the compleated team. Also please tell me if you would like a small tortoral on how to use the completed team.

Preacher

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hmm could i get a team with decent offense but mainly a lot of gimmicy stuff thatll pressure an opponent? So maybe a sweeper or two, a lot of status effectives, a tank and a cleric?

Chooser-of-ways

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Hmm could i get a team with decent offense but mainly a lot of gimmicy stuff thatll pressure an opponent? So maybe a sweeper or two, a lot of status effectives, a tank and a cleric?
Would you still like to buy from me still

*edit*
I have your team complete if you wish to use it, this again is supposing you want an OU th

Last edited: