• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Rock Gym - Issue Challenge Here (Open)

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

iammama92

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the Perfect Pokemon Rock Gym

I am the Gym leader and i will be accepting all challengers to my gym. If you manage to defeat me in a Singles match, you will be awarded with the stone badge as a proof of your victory.

Here is how to challenge me, you can do so in these 2 way:
  1. Instant message me
  2. Post a reply here on this thread

However, according to Perfect Pokemon guidelines, you MUST POST IN THIS THREAD and issue a formal challenge before we can do battle.

The battle format and rules for the badge will be as follow:
  1. All battles will be conducted on SuMo. I do not do showdown battles
  2. The battle will take place in the OU (Overused) Tier. If the Challenger use any Pokemon or item that belongs to the Uber tier, it is an instantaneous lost for the Challenger .
  3. I, the Leader will be allowed to use 1 Uber tier Pokemon or 1 Uber tier item.
  4. If you do not want to have counter team (CT) placed next to your name, you are only allowed up to 2 Pokemons who bear STAB Super effective moves against rocks. These types are Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel and Water.
  5. If you challenge me and lose, you must wait a full 72 Hours before you can request another battle with me.
If you would like to challenge me for the title of Gym Leader, the format and rules are as follows:

2. The battle will take place in the OU (Overused) Tier. If the Challenger use any Pokemon or item that belongs to the Uber tier, it is an instantaneous lost for the Challenger
  3. I, the Leader will be allowed to use 1 Uber tier Pokemon or 1 Uber tier item
  4. You must also challenge me with a mono type rock team as well.
  5. The winner will be determined in a best 2 out of 3 battle.
  6. If you challenge me and lose, You must wait a full 1 week before you can request another battle with me for the leadership title

<< In my gym, the Pokemon Greninja is banned. Bringing this Pokemon to battle will result in an instant lost for you >>

<< If you disconnect partway through the battle, it will be considered an instant lost for you. If I the Leader disconnect during the battle, it will be considered an instant win for you irregardless of the battle progress >>

<< I am a little different from other leaders as i hail in the SEA part of the world, hence i am running on a GMT+8 timing, so do take note >>

I might be a fresh and new leader, but i do hope to provide a certain level of challenge.

Victors

Defeated
Garac131 (3-0) (16 Sep 2017 12:10AM)

Last edited:

garac131

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the Perfect Pokemon Rock Gym

I am the Gym leader and i will be accepting all challengers to my gym. If you manage to defeat me in a Singles match, you will be awarded with the stone badge as a proof of your victory.

Here is how to challenge me, you can do so in these 2 way:
  1. Instant message me
  2. Post a reply here on this thread

However, according to Perfect Pokemon guidelines, you MUST POST IN THIS THREAD and issue a formal challenge before we can do battle.

The battle format and rules for the badge will be as follow:
  2. The battle will take place in the OU (Overused) Tier. If the Challenger use any Pokemon or item that belongs to the Uber tier, it is an instantaneous lost for the Challenger .
  3. I, the Leader will be allowed to use 1 Uber tier Pokemon or 1 Uber tier item.
  4. If you do not want to have counter team (CT) placed next to your name, you are only allowed up to 2 Pokemons who bear STAB Super effective moves against rocks. These types are Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel and Water.
  5. If you challenge me and lose, you must wait a full 72 Hours before you can request another battle with me.
If you would like to challenge me for the title of Gym Leader, the format and rules are as follows:

2. The battle will take place in the OU (Overused) Tier. If the Challenger use any Pokemon or item that belongs to the Uber tier, it is an instantaneous lost for the Challenger
  3. I, the Leader will be allowed to use 1 Uber tier Pokemon or 1 Uber tier item
  4. You must also challenge me with a mono type rock team as well.
  5. The winner will be determined in a best 2 out of 3 battle.
  6. If you challenge me and lose, You must wait a full 1 week before you can request another battle with me for the leadership title

<< In my gym, the Pokemon Greninja is banned. Bringing this Pokemon to battle will result in an instant lost for you >>

<< If you disconnect partway through the battle, it will be considered an instant lost for you. If I the Leader disconnect during the battle, it will be considered an instant win for you irregardless of the battle progress >>

<< I am a little different from other leaders as i hail in the SEA part of the world, hence i am running on a GMT+8 timing, so do take note >>

I might be a fresh and new leader, but i do hope to provide a certain level of challenge.

Victors

Defeated
Are you available for battle for today?

testing