• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trade Completed RockRuff Own Temp

Z3rg

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'm new to the whole Pokemon games and have just recently gotten into breeding. I see that I have missed a pretty cool version of Rockruff. I am wondering if anyone has a spare (doesn't even have to be good) as I just want it to breed and get a Duskrock form.

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can get you one :) Will have to breed for it but have no problem with that :) Is tomo okay for the trade? My timezone is GTM +1 :)

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Prob just GTS, Im not sure if link trade worked for me but it was okay yesterday so it might work (having continuos issues with it) :) Actually I might be able to trade soon. Like in 15-30 mins..Got some free time so i can breed for it now.

Z3rg

Youngster Joey
Credits
awesome I'm available when ever just let me know when you are good to go and I will respond with what pokemon/level i put on the GTS for it.

testing