• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Role Playing Thread Section on Perfect Pokemon?

Would you participate in a pokemon RP?

• Total voters

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Are you a geek? Do you ever have lots of down time? Well why not try to help get a Role Play section on the site?

What Is Role Playing?
Role playing is when two or more people take on a personality, trait, actions, and mannerisms that aren't their own in order to act out a scenario, or part of a game, or similar. (source)

What Would The Thread Section Consist Of?
The Thread Section would hopefully be divided into 3 groups: Character Backgrounds, Plot Ideas/Setting, and Role Play.

How Can I Help Put This Into Action?
Just comment below stating that you support the idea, and if you would participate. Something this big may cost a price, depending on what @doulie decides. If you would be willing to give a donation if the time comes, that would be great!

Shoutout to @DeadlySinners @Gold 2.0 @McCloud for coming up with ideas, they are as much of a part of this as I am!

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
I definitely support this idea! I think it would be awesome to have an RP section!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
BUMP

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
On another site I was on they had a role playing section. It was a big success and you could earn a badge for being an active role player. It was a role play based community sort of.

I never got into it but I can support the idea coming here, maybe even have a little trophy point goal for those who role play enough :)

testing