• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Rumors (Very Possible!)

blountdoc

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I don't see what's the problem. Of course, it wouldn't be as straightforward as getting the team, you'd have to beat the CPU using the spotpass team first.
but if the other person is weak and you do misclicks and lots of people are on spotpass and defeat the other person alot of people will have your team and the original person with the team will probably battle his/her own team

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Mega Ludicolo would be amazing lol! Fortunately, we are already getting Mega Swampert, Sceptile, Latias and Latios out of your list, not to mention the Primal forms of Kyogre and Groudon, but I do hope for more.

Also, I love the suspicion that you can make copies of your team, but isn't this essentially cloning? I doubt GameFreak will actually add this :/

I'd be so happy for the return of the Trick House and Contests as well! Finally, a chance to show off my prized Magikarp...

blountdoc

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Mega Ludicolo would be amazing lol! Fortunately, we are already getting Mega Swampert, Sceptile, Latias and Latios out of your list, not to mention the Primal forms of Kyogre and Groudon, but I do hope for more.

Also, I love the suspicion that you can make copies of your team, but isn't this essentially cloning? I doubt GameFreak will actually add this :/

I'd be so happy for the return of the Trick House and Contests as well! Finally, a chance to show off my prized Magikarp...
magikarp the strongest pokemon ever with the best move ...splash

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
@blountdoc @Matt_192

If you guys have anything else off topic to talk about please take it to PMs, thanks

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
dom said:
Trainers can even make copies of their current team and trade them.
I honestly don't think that'll happen.