• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active -'S CONTEST - FREE CUSTOM POKEMON

K

Krelbit

Edit: Severe rehaul to rules. You probably don't have time to draw. I don't have time to draw.

Edit2: First extension to contest. You have until the end of the month (5/31)

You know what I haven't done since I joined the site? A giveaway. Let's do one for shits and giggles.

The winners get 3 pokemon each.
You have until the end of the month (5/31)

Draw each member of one of your teams(individually) in Microsoft paint or an equally bad web-based paint service.

Rules

• Draw a pokemon of your choice. You will also get that pokemon as a custom so make sure you're not just drawing something that looks good. (et: drawing a gallade means one of the Pokemon you ask for has to be a gallade)
  • You may submit up to 2 pokemon drawings.
  • No tablets. The derpier the better. Mouses only. Paper and Pencil is fine but there's just some kind of allure in a shitty MSPaint drawing.
  • Put a piece of poo somewhere in your picture(s).
  • If you're not sure about your online flash based paint service, ask me for approval first.
  • Contest is 10 days from 4-26-2015 REFER TO EDIT2
  • Three winners, 3 Custom pokemon each. Prizes must be claimed within 3 days, or they shall be rendered exempt.

Good luck, and may these pictures never see daylight.

Last edited by a moderator:

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I was going to participate, but after drawing Chandelure, I got tired. I may still participate though, since we do have time.

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Im in

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I think you should just make me a free custom team cause were bffs :eek:. and I need a team for champ battle x)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Ah, I give up. I only managed to draw Chandelure, tried to draw Manetric and didn't have time for more....
Just so you can see, it took me long like hell to make this:
enK7zas.png

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Can I still enter this? :p

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Lol perfect

z54jongah7du7w9zg.jpg

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
How do you draw that? I suck so much at drawing x.x
I've been drawing since I was 2 and have a steady hand when it comes to computer art. :)

I like your drawing much better then mine though, you took the time to colour yours xD

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I've been drawing since I was 2 and have a steady hand when it comes to computer art. :)

I like your drawing much better then mine though, you took the time to colour yours xD
lol, ty. I just used the bucket tool on Paint :p
As for myself, my grade in drawing class was 50/100 if I was lucky.

testing