• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Sebe's Giveaway! (ENDS: March 31, 2014)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I've decided to give away a "mystery" (to you not to me) egg that is guaranteed 4iv's but SHOULD have 5iv's or 6iv's this week to whoever guesses the correct answer to my s00pa cool question of the week.

EGG INFO:
  • Contain Pokemon I don't see used as often on site.
  • 5/6iv
  • If egg hatches with less than 5iv's, I'll rehatch eggs until I get a perfect 6iv's for you
RULES FOR GUESSING:
  • You must not spam this thread
  • Make only a single guess per post
  • More than one guess per post will omit the post from being considered for winners eligibility
  • Do not post twice in a row (allow someone else to post after you before you post again)
  • Consecutive posts by the same member will automatically omit the consecutive posts from being considered for winners eligibility
  • Do NOT edit your posts after you submit them
  • If I see a post was edited at all, I will NOT count it as a valid guess
RULES I FOLLOW:
  • I will give hints throughout the week
  • I will replace any egg that is <5iv with a 6iv of the same Pokemon
  • I will award the prize to the FIRST entry to guess the correct answer
  • I will post hints throughout the week on this main thread
  • I will CONTINUE to post hints even if I see someone has guessed the correct answer (this is why it's important to not edit your old posts, but to just resubmit if you think of a different answer, you could be right the first time!)
  • The contest officially will end at 11:30PM CST on the day posted in the threads title

THIS WEEK'S BIG QUESTION:
What Pokemon evolution is displayed in my computer background? Please list the FIRST Pokemon of the evolutionary chain.

Examples:
Fennekin
checkmark-green-3D-small.png
(CORRECT format)
Braixen
red-x.gif
(INCORRECT format - if the answer was the Fennekin evo line, this would be incorrect)
Fennekin, Braixen
red-x.gif

Fennekin, Froakie, Chespin
red-x.gif
(This breaks the rule about not posting more than one guess per post)

Hints:
The pokemon evolution featured in my desktop background is from first generation.
This means that at least one of the Pokemon in the chain were available in generation one.

For example:
Magmar was from generation one, but now has two more evo stages (magby, and that other thing) - but since his original debut was first generation, the guess "magby" would be a valid answer.

Spoiler alert: It's not magby.

Hints to come:
What generation was this evo line introduced? (answered above)
A fun fact about this Pokemon.
What type is this evo line?

Even if you don't want an egg, just guess for fun! :)
If you have any questions let me know!

Last edited:

MMawile

The Fairy Master
Credits
Eevee

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey guys! Time for the first hint!

The pokemon evolution featured in my desktop background is from first generation.
This means that at least one of the Pokemon in the chain were available in generation one.

For example:
Magmar was from generation one, but now has two more evo stages (magby, and that other thing) - but since his original debut was first generation, the guess "magby" would be a valid answer.

Spoiler alert: It's not magby.

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Pidgey

Last edited:

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
OOPS

doulie

King of the Ring