• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Sebe's Giveaway! (ENDS: March 31, 2014)

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
its been 9 minutes Sebes, *angrily looks at nonexistent watch*

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
THIS CONTEST IS NKW CLOSED. THE WINNER WIL BE ANNOUNCED WHEN I'M DONE EATING EVERYTHING IN THIS RESTAURANT

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
Everything? Jeez you need to calm yourself...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

kopy456

The Reversed Fighter
Credits
its been nearly an hour... *Noah used Guilt* WERE STARVING AND HUNGRY AND NEED THE ANSWER TO FEED OUR CURIOSITY, DAMN IT!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I regret so much. *so full... want to puke*

I'll be home in 20 minutes, and then the winner shall be announced.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm finally ready to announce the winner! Just a heads up though guys, if you are not this weeks lucky winner, stick around because I will be giving away NINE 5iv Pokemon for free to you guys just for participating! These are the Pokemon that were used in the making of our winner's mystery egg, and will not be given out until he/she has received her prize (as to not ruin the mystery)! If you are not the lucky winner and would like a free 5iv Pokemon, comment below telling me you'd like one! I only have nine, so it's first come first serve!

And to wrap things up, our answer to this question was GROWLITHE! Congratulations @Argue on knocking out this weeks giveaway in one of the first couple answers! On top of winning the mystery egg, which is guaranteed to have the recommended nature via Smogon, as well as at least 5iv, I'm also offering a discount to my normal EV training services if you want me to train said Pokemon for you! (after you hatch it of course) Instead of my regular price of 40pc I will train this Pokemon for 20pc for you. The lowest I can go, per site standard. Just let me know if you want to take advantage of that!

Thank you all for participating! I'll be posting a new mystery egg giveaway soon!

REMEMBER: If you didn't win, comment below to receive a free 5iv Pokemon used to make this weeks mystery egg!
These eggs will not be distributed until after the winner has received and hatched their prize.

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I want a free pokemon lol

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
OMG !!!!!!!! I can't believe I won!!!! Thank you soooooooo muchbhbh!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! XD

Seb, I will pay 20 PC so you can EV train it. That'll be sweet. Thanks again seb, and thanks for this awesome sweepstakes! You made my day! :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Darn... I really wanted my missing no. Egg... :(

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Haha, you can still have one of the 5iv Pokes with the wrong natures :p
Do you have the +sp. Def -sp. Atk nature??? (I forgot what it's called)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Do you have the +sp. Def -sp. Atk nature??? (I forgot what it's called)
Not for 5iv. I could tell you what I've got for the others, but here are the natures I have right now:

Naughty +atk / -sp def CLAIMED for kopy456
(2)Docile no bonuses
Naive +spd / -sp def CLAIMED for Areo
Brave +atk / -spd
(2)Bashful no bonuses
Rash +sp atk / -sp def
Relaxed +def / -spd

[Where the (2) means I have 2 of this nature]

If anyone wants a specific natured Pokemon, I guess claim it here - otherwise I'll just give them away in order.

Last edited: