• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sebe's Premium Banner Shop

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to my banner shop!
I make highest quality banners in the fastest amount of time!​

Prices For Static Images:
100pc for general public
75pc for Team Quasar members​

Base Prices** For GIF Images Starting At:
200pc for general public
150pc for Team Quasar members

**GIF prices up for negotiation based on what you want and how much work it will take**
rteu68.jpg

Service Terms - I don't expect you to pay for something you don't like. If you don't like a banner and we cannot seem to work something out, I won't expect you to pay for it (although I doubt we'll run into that problem). On that note, please do not use your banner until you have paid for it. All in all, just know you don't need to pay until it's complete and you like it!

Old Examples:
Sizes have been adjusted to accommodate more examples. Full sized examples available on request.
43ea09d8-064d-4368-a917-373872257b26.png
36638e55-b61e-4077-a0fb-cac544cab116.png
a2517b63-0ab2-47bc-ab73-ab0fef362a7b.png
0d40e963-8edb-47be-8a8a-f256fe9f4c75.png
c40a3666-45ec-403a-87ed-91fcf46d0cbc.png
5552846a-9cb5-4f8b-b887-0fa52392fc1c.png
2kh250.jpg

New Examples:
dnk4yc.jpg

2419p48.jpg

Last edited:

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
i like. i might want one

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
I have some images that look cool so do you import them and I wanted like a a sentence under neath (Shayminboi I'm flying high and never comin down)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I have some images that look cool so do you import them and I wanted like a a sentence under neath (Shayminboi I'm flying high and never comin down)

Alright. I sent you a pm so we can talk about your specific banner :)

isoulcast

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
These banners look pretty nice! Think I could get one with a Snorlax on it and saying my name and normal gym leader? :D I don't mind the colour etc :)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey Sebes, been debating on this whole banner thing, and finally decided to hop on the bandwagon, plus I think the ones you do look really nice.
Sweet! What pokemon would you like to see on it? :D I can generate something for you and then we can go from there with what you do and don't like. :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

testing