• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sebe's Premium Banner Shop

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Shelbie I want another banner XD
I want Swellow and Donphan like Tyranitar and Stoutland are on Choco's :eek:
And the background can be golden and with fading flames and the same thing my current banner says :p
Hope this isn't too much :p

I shall do my best! ^-^ I can probably have this done by tomorrow.

Cherinova

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Sebesmos, Could you make one with mega absol in it. with my name and FC in it, never made a request like this sry

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Hey Sebesmos, Could you make one with mega absol in it. with my name and FC in it, never made a request like this sry
Definitely! :) I'll work on it tonight. I'll update you with how it's looking through the site "conversations" tab once I get a proposal for you. From there, you can let me know what you like/don't like/etc. :)

Like I said, I'll probably have something drummed up later tonight or early tomorrow.

Cherinova

Youngster Joey
Credits
Definitely! :) I'll work on it tonight. I'll update you with how it's looking through the site "conversations" tab once I get a proposal for you. From there, you can let me know what you like/don't like/etc. :)

Like I said, I'll probably have something drummed up later tonight or early tomorrow.
awesome thx:D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm here representing Team Black Winter, and we are in need of a banner! :) I would like a black back ground with streams of white, like the purple ones in my banner. On the left side I would Like a weavile, possibly the one in that bottom banner with the glowing gem? And on the right side I would like a Darkrai, maybe somewhat of the same art style as the weavile, if that is possible? I would like "Team Black Winter" to be in the middle on top. Under the title I would like the quote, "Show Your Inner Villan". Can you do this for me??? :D

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I'm here representing Team Black Winter, and we are in need of a banner! :) I would like a black back ground with streams of white, like the purple ones in my banner. On the left side I would Like a weavile, possibly the one in that bottom banner with the glowing gem? And on the right side I would like a Darkrai, maybe somewhat of the same art style as the weavile, if that is possible? I would like "Team Black Winter" to be in the middle on top. Under the title I would like the quote, "Show Your Inner Villan". Can you do this for me??? :D
Darkrai, Weavile, and Articuno need to be on it.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Darkrai, Weavile, and Articuno need to be on it.
Possibly Articuno's wingspan in the background of the"Team Black Winter" Text?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
[QUOTE shadowman101, post: 24166, member: 208"]I'm here representing Team Black Winter, and we are in need of a banner! :) I would like a black back ground with streams of white, like the purple ones in my banner. On the left side I would Like a weavile, possibly the one in that bottom banner with the glowing gem? And on the right side I would like a Darkrai, maybe somewhat of the same art style as the weavile, if that is possible? I would like "Team Black Winter" to be in the middle on top. Under the title I would like the quote, "Show Your Inner Villan". Can you do this for me??? :D[/QUOTE]
I can definitely work on this!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
[QUOTE shadowman101, post: 24166, member: 208"]I'm here representing Team Black Winter, and we are in need of a banner! :) I would like a black back ground with streams of white, like the purple ones in my banner. On the left side I would Like a weavile, possibly the one in that bottom banner with the glowing gem? And on the right side I would like a Darkrai, maybe somewhat of the same art style as the weavile, if that is possible? I would like "Team Black Winter" to be in the middle on top. Under the title I would like the quote, "Show Your Inner Villan". Can you do this for me??? :D[/QUOTE]
I can definitely work on this!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Miss-quote AND double post? Or is my phone just crazy?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

testing