• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Sebe's Premium Banner Shop

Senortangerino89

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Can do, I'm about to head to my coffee shop, shouldn't be gone long I'll send it when I get home. Thanks again

G

Youngster Joey
Will Not Fall
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Hey Sebes would i be able to get a banner done for the Melbourne Mews, would be mad keen to kick around some ideas

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Can you make something cool with scyther and shiny espeon on it? Maybe a syleon (could be shiny) too of it looks spiffy

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I could add money to my pay pal and buy credits. How do they work? Is it just a picture you add to the txt box? how do you add it everytime you post?
I will pay you before you make anything I just wanna know how it works, the price and see some of your work if that's OK.

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Apologies for bumping old threads, but are you still able to do a banner or two? @sebesmos
Beck?! Who even is Beck?!

And I can definitely consider it! Shoot me a convo and we can talk about the specifics of what you're looking for. :)

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Beck?! Who even is Beck?!

And I can definitely consider it! Shoot me a convo and we can talk about the specifics of what you're looking for. :)
Goodness its been forever sebs :p Some jokes just never die.

Sure I'll hit you up tomorrow tomorrow when I'm up, gotta rest for now :)