• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Seller Help Group (IATS)

Yoshino

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
I Am interested to join IATS to become a Trusted Seller ><=)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I Am interested to join IATS to become a Trusted Seller ><=)

Being in IATS and being a trusted seller are two different things, are you aware of this?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hm T And A told me so i am aware now but still i wanna join IATS =) .

Sure thing, to clarify you need 30 positive feedback and the banner is official as is the status, his is a user made and ran group unofficial just for keeping good prices and clean business, I'll add you now

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
If possible id like to join too. i really like ev training so id be able to do that alot

Sure thing, let me add you to the group now

Cannu

Staff member
Mod
Donor
Journalist
Credits
This is definitely something I'll support. It means there's more equality for all sellers, and who wouldn't want to have that in any environment. I've been looking for a thread like this because as some of you mentioned already, new sellers will definitely be more inclined to follow a guideline that is supported by others. I, as a 'relatively' new seller, will definitely take this on board :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is definitely something I'll support. It means there's more equality for all sellers, and who wouldn't want to have that in any environment. I've been looking for a thread like this because as some of you mentioned already, new sellers will definitely be more inclined to follow a guideline that is supported by others. I, as a 'relatively' new seller, will definitely take this on board :)

Sweet, let me add you to the group!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I am very much interested in being a part of this :) I will make adjustments within my store when I get home tonight.

Cool beans, I'll add you now

Hammahness

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm interested in joining IATS. I just opened my shop and after reading this I agree that these low shops are screwing with the economy and I wanna help out to make my shop legit and represent those who've been a trusted seller for a long period of time.

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I wanna join could I plz dom

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
Can I Join? I personally like the idea of having prices that benefit for both the buyer and seller.
I want to offer services that people know that I won't offer resold Pokemon and use tricks on them.
I think this will make Perfect Pokemon a better community. I updated my prices to what I think benefits me and the buyer. Thanks Dom for making this thread. #DomFanClub

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I wanna join could I plz dom

Shop link?

Can I Join? I personally like the idea of having prices that benefit for both the buyer and seller.
I want to offer services that people know that I won't offer resold Pokemon and use tricks on them.
I think this will make Perfect Pokemon a better community. I updated my prices to what I think benefits me and the buyer. Thanks Dom for making this thread. #DomFanClub

Sure but you know you'll have to update that banner and prices correct?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits