• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling 2 Event Mythical Arceus Codes

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
I got 2 extra Arceus code cards to sell on here... But these are only available until August 24th, so come get them quick before they're useless!

As far as price concerns, I was going to start with a 50-60 credit range, I'll really let the buyer decide and we can negotiate.

So after a buyer is agreed on, the customer will send me the credits, and I will immediately send you the code in the chat. Cool? Cool.

Last edited:

Guinea

Youngster Joey
Credits
FYI: The arceus codes are available for free at any gamestop. Shops like this are good if your gamestop ran out or if you dont have a gamestop near you, just saying if you are near a gamestop the arceus codes are free.

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
I can pay 100 credits =)
Sorry again that I took me so long! DX I promise I'll be quicker this time around. You don't have to pay that much, 60 is just fine, but anything is appreciated. I still have the code if you're ready ^~^

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
FYI: The arceus codes are available for free at any gamestop. Shops like this are good if your gamestop ran out or if you dont have a gamestop near you, just saying if you are near a gamestop the arceus codes are free.
I'm selling them here because 1. I got two too many and have no use for them, and 2. Why not give them to people who have no access or limited access, who can use them? I just figured it would help two people out there.

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
I need one. Still available for 60?
I would love to give you one for 60, but as it says in the original post: You can't use it after August 24th, and low and behold it's August 30th. I'm sorry, I wish I could have helped. ^~^

painchri589

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would love to give you one for 60, but as it says in the original post: You can't use it after August 24th, and low and behold it's August 30th. I'm sorry, I wish I could have helped. ^~^

I think that means they're only available to get at your local gamestop until that date because people are still redeeming mew codes. Are these europeon?

Honey Smacks

Youngster Joey
Credits
I think that means they're only available to get at your local gamestop until that date because people are still redeeming mew codes. Are these europeon?
No, they're American. If that's the case then, I'll start selling them ^~^