• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Selling 4 iv competitive ready medicham [Sold]

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
this sounds nice, i actually wanted a medicham. but i dont have 70 rn. xD
could you trade for 4iv protean ev trained frogaider? and ill give you 25 pc as soon as i get it! lol

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
umm thats fine. SO 25 pc and a 4 iv trained froggie? That sounds fair. Would you like to trade now or after you get the pc?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
umm thats fine. SO 25 pc and a 4 iv trained froggie? That sounds fair. Would you like to trade now or after you get the pc?
well its a frogaider (second form) and im not exactly positive if its completely ev trained or not, but i know i completely finished special attack or speed, and i got alot on the other. and if you want to wait until i get the pc thats okay.

ShellderScrolls

Youngster Joey
Credits
well its a frogaider (second form) and im not exactly positive if its completely ev trained or not, but i know i completely finished special attack or speed, and i got alot on the other. and if you want to wait until i get the pc thats okay.
Well as i said, I have to go. talk to you in the morn'.