• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling 5 IV Adament Technician Scythers 200 PC

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
All IVs except special attack. 200 PC

Last edited:

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey ill buy one. Do you still have em? let me know so I can transfer u the PC.

My FC:
4570-8097-7337

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yes, I can make as many as I want. I will make one right now. My friend code is: 2509 1817 5442

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ok ill take one. Credits transfered.

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Umm what's your name on there when I see you I can arrange it I was not on because I was working sorry about that sir

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks again. Exactly as described.

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
If you want an extremespeed dratini I could offer you a deal but they're a bit more expensive

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Im currently looking for a marvelscale jolly/adamant dratini or a timid dieno. If you ever breed those let me know.

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The dratini I have is multiscale but it has the extremely rare egg move extreme speed (it's a pokebank event only egg move) it has hp attack defense spec d and speed, it's got extreme speed and dragon pulse as egg moves. I'd have to ask for around 500-600 though since it's so rare

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
that sounds nice but the one I'm currently building doesn't have a need for extreme speed. If you have one 5IV without it ill take it.

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have a fully grown dragonite with 5 perfect ivs but the attack is missing like 3 I'vs it's fully ev trained I was going to use it for competitive battles it's in the 70s

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
no that wont work. you know im really thinking about that extreme speed dratini.

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
No problem, well tell me when you're ready for it, I have 2 actually, one I wish to keep for myself, but I will give you the younger one.

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hey ill be on now. im free all day actually now that its snowing here

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Ummm, sure let me do it now, I was about to go to sleep but I'd rather get it over with lol Log in

MrBR

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
No problem, hopefully I'm your go to guy for competitive pokemon lol, ummm, I actually replied to that eevee topic you made but my old bones need some sleep, too tired to breed right now lol