• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling all 52 Shiny Legendaries - 75pc each or 1900 for all 52 :) + 6IV Foreign Dittos and more

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
2lac2tc.jpg

Hi everyone, I have every legendary from Articuno to Diancie for sale, all in shiny form (if it is legitimately possible). The majority of them have 5-6IVs. They all come with free items, usually a master ball but if there is a particular item you want just ask and I will see what I can do.

I also have some Shiny 6IV Foreign Dittos with various natures and almost any item.

I always throw in freebies with every order :)

1 Pokemon - 75pc
5 Pokemon - 250pc
10 Pokemon - 400pc

ALL 52 Pokemon 1900pc
(Save 2000pc from individual price!!)

Click here to see the full spreadsheet of all the Pokemon's info

(Level, Pokeball, Nature, Ability, Moveset, IVs, Region, etc)

I haven't used this site properly for quite a while so please feel free to correct my prices if they are not competitive or fair, as well as my selling/thread format, etc.

* Pokemon are cloned *​

Last edited:

Wheresmywhale

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright. Then might I ask if you have a Latias darkrai or Deoxys S since I'm planning to get 5

Edit : genesect available?

Last edited:

Wheresmywhale

Youngster Joey
Credits
Alright I'll get a timid, adamant and modest ditto. One genesect and one darkrai. Is it possible to change two of the items to say lucky egg? s

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright I'll get a timid, adamant and modest ditto. One genesect and one darkrai. Is it possible to change two of the items to say lucky egg? s
Yes no problem! Whats your friend code? I will add you and get them ready. (Also add mine :))

Xanwow

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man!! Could I get a 5 to 6 iv ditto, a Darkrai, a kyogre, a Lugia, and a victini? Thanks!! Adament on all if you can, if not than just do random natures. :)

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey man!! Could I get a 5 to 6 iv ditto, a Darkrai, a kyogre, a Lugia, and a victini? Thanks!! Adament on all if you can, if not than just do random natures. :)
Yeah no problem! Message me your friend code and when you're online to trade :)

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
After a long break I have returned to the site and am selling again. Hope it is okay for me to bump and reuse this thread.

testing