• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Selling good starter eggs high IV and EV

Ben

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
They are legit going for 25pc each or you buy one and 50% off the other

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
It's when you hatch them i mean I egged them (RETARD ALERT)
even when you hatch them, they dont have evs. lol
they obtain evs by battling other pokemon. now when they hatch they do have ivs!but theres no way to GUARANTEE whiich ivs a poke will have.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
So are you selling eggs or pokemon xD

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Maybe he has Instacheck and is able to know the IVs, or he saved the game, hatched the egg, checked IVs, and restsrted, and then cloned them.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Maybe he has Instacheck and is able to know the IVs, or he saved the game, hatched the egg, checked IVs, and restsrted, and then cloned them.

Instacheck isn't supposed to work anymore, right? Or did I miss something where suddenly it works again?

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits

Also, hatcing the egg, checking IV's, and doing all that seems really time consuming for such a simple egg shop idea. At that rate you might as well hatch them and sell for what they are...

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Instacheck isn't supposed to work anymore, right? Or did I miss something where suddenly it works again?
Instacheck had an update where you can check your pokemon/eggs, but none of the other mechanics work...