• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Selling many 5iv Pokemon, some with egg moves! Will take requests!

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
- 5iv Adamant Timburr with Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Wide Guard: 100 PC
with Detect, Drain Punch, Mach Punch, Wide Guard: 115 PC
- 5iv Jolly Sneasel with Fake Out: 50 PC
- 5iv Timid Ghastly with Disable: 50 PC
-5iv Modest/Timid Petilil with Sweet Scent: 40 PC
- 5iv Adamant Drilbur, Adamant Fletchling, Adamant Kangaskhan, Adamant Scyther, Jolly Mienfoo, Timid Charmander, Modest Bulbasaur, Modest Feebas, Modest Lotad, Modest Goomy, Impish Gligar: 30 PC for normal Abilities, 40 PC for DW Ability
- 5iv Jolly Gible or Modest Deino: 35 PC because hatch time is a bitch.

Prices negotiable because I'm new and not really familiar with the going rates. All will have the correct 5ivs and correct/requested abilities unless otherwise stated. Willing to take requests for egg moves/IV sets/other natures/other Pokemon :)

Trade log:
- Goomy to Deadsouls
- Petilil to BadPandaCham
- Fletchling to Deadsouls
- Gible to IKAI
- Bulbasaur to Deadsouls
- Bulk order to OG34
- Deino and Kangaskhan to x0rqasmatr0n

Last edited:

DeGenius

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
How much for Lotad and is it 5iv with swift Swim and could I get a female if possible.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Petilil pls.

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Are you able to nickname them? If so I'll give you 10 extra PC to nickname Petilil to Alexis

BadPandaPancham

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I try to make more friends than enemies. Also getting Pokemon at a good price is tip-worthy :p

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
absolutely. I'll add your FC right now and send you credits in the trade if that's okay.

IKAI

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
@Honoo absolutely. I'll add your FC right now and send you credits in the trade if that's okay.

Honoo

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm breeding everyone's stuff now, so I'll let you know when they're ready before the transfer? To be on the safe side :)

testing